Would you commit a federal offense to get your Magic Bands?

We've definitely had issues with things saying "delivered" on the tracking and not actually being delivered. In fact, a couple of weeks ago we had two separate shipments, one from Amazon and one from WalMart, show up as Delivered on the same day and we never received either of them. We got refunds from both and reordered the items but the ones that were supposedly delivered never did turn up. We thought it was odd that they both happened on the same day. We're guessing someone stole them.

This is what irritates me. They mark things delivered that aren't delivered!! Especially bad now with amazon.
I got a text the other afternoon that my Amazon order had been delivered. Sitting outside that apartment building a few hours later, I see a van pull up. Guy gets out with a package, goes in, comes back out empty-handed. Ask if he's from Amazon, and tell him that was probably my package. Get upstairs - yup. Delivered four hours after it was 'delivered.
The Amazon/USPS thing is newer (not completely, but in a way, Amazon saved the USPS). That's why you see mail trucks out on Sunday. They're delivering Amazon packages.
Or not delivering. More than once, I've had an Amazon order show as delivered Sunday but gotten the package Monday. Tuesday, even, once.
We thought it was odd that they both happened on the same day. We're guessing someone stole them.
Or they were misdelivered and somebody thought, "jackpot!"

Exactly. I probably wouldn't have gotten so worked up except this isn't the first time it's happened. Once, they sent the package back to the sender. I have zero confidence in my local post office. Sometimes our guy just delivers the whole street's mail to one house's mailbox. Sometimes he doesn't show up until after 6 pm. There was a time, about a year ago, when all of my mail smelled like cigarette smoke every day.:sad2: That one got fired.
We also do not trust our mail delivery. We always get our neighbors mail and the Disney vacation dvd I ordered back in February has yet to arrive. I'm sure some one else is enjoying my Disney dvd.

I've had issues with USPS mail showing as delivered to my house (after being all day out for delivery). The worst case was last year whenI ordered a sofa online that came in three boxes - each with their own tracking number - the back seat/bench, the cushions, and the two sides. All 3 boxes showed delivered. However, only 2 out of the 3 boxes were in my front stoop when I got home from work, but the largest box that contained the back seat/bench was missing. I called USPS, who said it was delivered and started an investigation. I contacted the police and filed a stolen item report over the phone, which I then submitted to USPS.

Turns out the mail person only delivered 2 out of 3 boxes and left the biggest one on the truck. If an item is not delivered, then they should not scan it and mark it delivered. I really thought someone saw the big box and thought there was something really good inside to steal and took it. It never occurred to me that the mail person would drive to my house, scan all 3 items as delivered and then not unload the big piece. It's not like it accidentally got scanned or that it was accidentally missed in the truck.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter