Would this work?

mousy_in_canada

<font color=darkcoral>Ahhh to dream!<br><font colo
I am debating on getting the meal plan, we are splitting our stay with FW and OKW (renting points) I don't want the plan for the entire stay, can I just get it for the 3 days when we are in FW to see if it works for us?
I already have my tickets can I add on a day or do I need to buy a one day separate ticket?
Sorry about the questions, just wondering if it will save us money, see I was thinking of doing all my character meals with the plan then cook the rest of the time when we are in OKW. (best of both worlds :cool1: )
There is 6 of so even with the plan it would be $146.94 per day. Am I right it is 37.99 for 10+ and 10.99 for the little ones?

Yes you have the prices right. Moneywise it would make more sense (and I understand why you would want to DP at FW) is to add the dining for your DVC stay then you wouldn't have to purchase a 1 day ticket for everyone that would add about $375 for 6 adults.

Thanks for the input, can you not just add on another day to your tickets which is much cheaper than buying a one day pass.. I currently have 5 day passes (it would not make it very cost effective to buy another ticket.)

I only wanted to try the plan for 3 days instead of the 5 days in OKW, to see if it would work for us.

Based on what I've read - no you can not just add a day to your "old" pass in order to get the dining plan while at the WDW resort. The dining plan has to be added to a package that includes at least a 1 day ticket.

But you can get the dining plan added to your DVC stay without having to purchase any tickets. The dining plan will start the day you check in and end at midnight the day you check out - so unfortunately you can not purchase it with your OKW stay and then use it while at FW.

Hope that makes sense! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!