Would love suggestions and thoughts on our ADR's....

maurihart

Mouseketeer
Ok, making plans for our first trip to WDW in October. October 14-19th to be exact. Will be me, DH, DS12, DD9 and DS5. DH is adamant about the DDP despite my hesitation BUT, if we are doing the DDP, I want to do several buffets/character meals to make it worth it and kind of "get that over with". Thinking any other trips will be just one character meal type things. My problem is that we can technically book and have paid for 5 TS meals and I've booked 7. SOOOOOO, need to eliminate or just think it all thru..........would love some feedback! And, yes, I know I'm beating a dead horse! :)

Monday - 'Ohana dinner
Tuesday - H&V breakfast (DS5 LOVES Disney Jr) & late Sci-Fi lunch (2:30)
Wednesday - Crystal Palace Lunch
Thursday - Via Napoli Dinner right before Illuminations
Friday - House of Blues dinner (DH loves music/band stuff)
Saturday - Tusker House breakfast before we head out

I've considered just paying OOP for Sci-fi - looks reasonable and also OOP for Via Napoli. That day at Epcot we can snack some at the F&W festival so I'm not sure we'll need more than a large pizza to share before the fireworks. My big problem is that I think DH doesn't "get" the whole DDP and I'm not sure he'll understand the need to book character breakfasts. Although he knows how much the kids will like it..............I've thought about not doing Tusker House, but I really want the leaving day to be fun with Mickey and the gang. I've also considered buying tix to the halloween party for Friday night and if I do that, I'll cancel House of Blues and just do QS that night at MK. I'm just not sure if I want to do the party on our first trip. I feel like we are going to be overwhelmed as it is with all the "free" stuff.

I would do the Halloween Party, your kids will love it and you can get on a lot of rides. Keep Tusker House, it's great. H&V doesn't have the best food, but if your kids like the characters then I would say its worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter