Would like info if this True

smiling

Earning My Ears
From Build A Better Mousetrap:
"Be Aware of Unusual Park Hours: General Public Early Opening Alerts: The Disney World theme parks usually open to the general public at 9:00AM but there will be days during the holiday season where one or more of the theme parks will open to everyone (not just guests of the Disney World hotels) at 8:00AM. If those parks have a morning Extra Magic Hour, they will open to Disney World official hotel guests at 7AM."
Has anyone experienced this? Is there a way to find out prior to a visit if this will be in effect? We will be going to WDW in early Dec during the time I have read the Annual Christmas Parade will be taping. I was wondering if this might come into play then.:scratchin

Thanks, I have checked on the official hours but what intrigued me is that the post stated that early entry was not open only to Disney hotel guests but also to the general public. I was wondering is attendance then would inflate the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter