Worse rides in wdw

Hi guys I'm going to wdw for two weeks at the start of October I have been once but I'm taking my DGF who has never been so I was wondering everyone has a must do list but does anyone have a must not do list.

She is perfectly fine on roller coasters so they are all ok but I was more thinking of the little rides that don't tell much of a story or add anything to the whole experience but take up time waiting for and doing the ride

So feel free to post yours

I'm sure that others have said it (I didn't read through all 5 pages) but your question is a completely personal one. What one may find to be a waste of time, another will put on their list of top 5.

With that said, I think it's best for both you and DGF to go to each park with an open mind. If one wants to ride an attraction or experience a show, go for it. You won't be missing out on anything because at that specific moment that person will be experiencing what they found to be interesting. It's even more important for DGF as this is her first time visiting the World and I would hate to see her deterred from something because others don't recommend it. A first visit is definitely a learning experience. She'll know what she does and does not enjoy by the end of your trip!

OK since this has come up again I must point out that there are no "rides" at all in any of the parks at WDW. They are all "attractions" every single one of them. :thumbsup2

But to experience some of the attractions, you do "ride" in a vehicle.

Indiana jones almost put me to sleep.I found the Nemo musical aweful but my ds loves it. Energy with Ellen is only good if you want to get off yor feet out of the heat for 40minutes. But try it all the first time because every body is different. For the recor people think im strange for not liking Forest gump and ET.:cool1::confused3

Not sure this is what you were looking for but Circle of Life:Living with the land in Epcot was the worst thing we did at WDW. It is a preachy environmental movie and we just walked out of there saying,"that was time we will never get back again." Such a waste of precious Disney time!

I agree with this. We were the only ones in "Circle of Life" the morning we went and I found it extremely disappointing for Disney. I would never do it again.. it is simply a movie and not a very entertaining one a that.

I suppose if someone needed a break from being on their feet and the Orlando heat and humidity.. you could go see it to take a little nap.

I did not like "it's a bugs life." I am claustrophobic and do not like surprises, so the room filling with smoke and things poking me in the back almost sent me into a panic.

Not sure this is what you were looking for but Circle of Life:Living with the land in Epcot was the worst thing we did at WDW. It is a preachy environmental movie and we just walked out of there saying,"that was time we will never get back again." Such a waste of precious Disney time!

It really is up to the individual, this is my son's must-do ride in all of MK.

How about adding the woefully inadequate and sad Backlot Tour at DHS to the list? It is really pathetic that they kept this open for as many years as they have since they gutted it to add LMA.

True that mum :thumbsup2 what a waste of space! I remember the first time I went on it about 8 yrs ago I was slightly amused, but now it's just omg :bored:
If I ever find my self on it now I usually lag behind in the prop department...just because. :scratchin

thanks for the feedback guys i did forget to say she has been to DLParis so has a rough idea on some rides. and also she is massive disney fan and like i said in the OP we are going for 2 weeks but plan on doing things like bush gardens, uni, sea world and discovery cove so it gives us a day in each park

Has to be Its A Horrible Scary Little World

I hate it and would take great pleasure if i ever had the chance to destroy it piece by piece

2nd I dont get Snoring and the lines that you have to deal with to go on it . Last time we went we just walked past it and enjoyed the rest of Epcot

But like people have said try everything at least once and if you dont like it never ever do it again

Just got back from a week long trip.....the Ellen's Energy Adventure is only good for relaxing........I relaxed so much I was dozing off...........this ride really need to be updated or replaced!!!!!

I can't believe Country Bear jamboree is on some people's list. Loved it as a child and now my children love it. Sounds like some of you would be better off at Universal and don't appreciate the history and nostalgia that makes Disney special.

Country Bears Jamboree was a waste of time back in the 70s and still is. Historical and nostalgic it may be, but nostalgic crap is still crap.

Jim

TexasMouseFan said:
I totally agree - Stitch's Great Escape and Caltain EO. They are major disappointments for us. We never understand why people actually line up for the attractions.

Agree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter