• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World ShowCase

Tampa Girl

Earning My Ears
at like 11am right when World Showcase opens is there any one favorite pavilion you awesome guys have thst you are like "ohhhh my god I have to be at that pavilion right away!" after World Showcase opens at 11am for something that you might really want and have to have like right away from World Showcase opens?

Like for Me the bakery at the France pavilion if we don't stop and eat lunch in the U.K. Pavilion first I'm always like come on we have to like get to thst bakery now that I've tried their goodies like the ice cream sandwich thing it's like a red and blue cookie with ice cream in the middle thing.

Now that I'm like older I'm willing to try more foods other than just the fish n chips in the U.K. Pavilion. Had some great meals in the U.K. Pavilion restrautant though not just the quick service fish and chips.

And I tried some macroons I think I had my first macaroon on my Hawaii trip and after my sister is like just try it I did and now I'm like can we get some of those too?! But they have them in the France bakery I think too now? I always though eating a macaroon was like eating a piece of chalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter