"World of Dance" going on while I am there...

ldymcbth

DIS Veteran
Just found out via another group that there's a giant dance convention/competition that will be doing on the whole time we're at WDW next week. I know they are staying at CBR (as well as prob other resorts) which is where we are staying, and they are doing parades in MK and Epcot. Is there ANY way to find out when these parades are? We'd love to avoid them. I'm having bad visions of the time we went to WDW and it was chock full of annoying groups - cutting lines, screaming at each other across the parks, etc.

Edited to add - I screwed up the name in my title. It's actually "Dance the World"

Just found out via another group that there's a giant dance convention/competition that will be doing on the whole time we're at WDW next week. I know they are staying at CBR (as well as prob other resorts) which is where we are staying, and they are doing parades in MK and Epcot. Is there ANY way to find out when these parades are? We'd love to avoid them. I'm having bad visions of the time we went to WDW and it was chock full of annoying groups - cutting lines, screaming at each other across the parks, etc.

Edited to add - I screwed up the name in my title. It's actually "Dance the World"

http://blog.wcv.com/parade-live-streaming-schedule lists the parade dates and times [there are 9! in total].

You are THE BEST!!! And somehow we have managed to miss all of those parades. WOOHOO! Thanks!

I always run in the opposite direction when I spot large groups! Anything to help others avoid them too! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter