World of color

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Is world of color presented every night
I’ll be there either a Sunday or Monday beginning of Oct
Also heard of dinner package when can I book and dinner packages gives you what a seated place for show ?
What time shall I book it for

Thanks

There are dining packages and a dessert party.

The dining packages are at Storytellers (GCH) or at Wine Country Trattoria. You make a regular reservation for those restaurants and tell your hostess that you want the WOC package. Both of these allow you to stand for the show.

The Dessert Party is $89. For that, you are seated in the back and are served desserts and drinks just before the show starts.

Is world of color presented every night
I’ll be there either a Sunday or Monday beginning of Oct
Also heard of dinner package when can I book and dinner packages gives you what a seated place for show ?
What time shall I book it for

Thanks
If you have questions about the WOC Dessert Party scan through this thread from last fall.
The seating gives you a very nice view. I really like the high tables for that additional boost in height.

A standing view is okay if you are tall. Since I'm short, the only way for me to see the show is by booking a WOC Dessert Party reservation.

Rather than start a new thread..

We are going to have one day in DCA next week and husband wants to see WOC.

I'm not clear on the process (I think I've only seen it once and that was a long time ago) if we don't want the Dessert package and we don't necessarily want to tack it on to a dinner reservation.

Is there still just a 'regular stand by' way to see it, and if so, what is that, please? Or is there another thread somewhere that someone can direct me to?

Thank you!

I'm not clear on the process (I think I've only seen it once and that was a long time ago) if we don't want the Dessert package and we don't necessarily want to tack it on to a dinner reservation.
For what it is worth, you don't need to do dinner. You can do WOC lunch at Wine Country Trattoria or Smokejumpers.

For what it is worth, you don't need to do dinner. You can do WOC lunch at Wine Country Trattoria or Smokejumpers.
Interesting; thank you.

But we will most likely be eating from the Food and Wine festival items, so neither of those restaurants will probably be a factor.

If anyone has tips on how to do just plain old WOC with no dining attached, I'd love to hear them!

If anyone has tips on how to do just plain old WOC with no dining attached, I'd love to hear them!

You can definitely join the virtual queue at noon if you’ve already scanned into one of the parks before noon.

Do you have a preference as to which showtime you want to see? The 10:15pm show is super easy to find a decent last minute spot without worrying about the virtual queue. You can also find a last minute spot for the 9pm show, but it won’t typically be that great.

You can definitely join the virtual queue at noon if you’ve already scanned into one of the parks before noon.

Do you have a preference as to which showtime you want to see? The 10:15pm show is super easy to find a decent last minute spot without worrying about the virtual queue. You can also find a last minute spot for the 9pm show, but it won’t typically be that great.
Oh thank you; I didn't even know there was a virtual queue these days! I will have to remember to set a timer on my phone for noon.

We hadn't thought the time through yet; that's good to know about the later show. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter