• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Working at a local Disney Store?

shannon006

DIS Veteran
So, there is a new Disney Store that will be opening near me next month:goodvibes I am seriously considering applying. I am a stay at home mom to 2 daughters at home. Currently 1 & 7th grades. I am just looking for part time. Why, because I love Disney, it would be a great to assist people, and I can make some extra $ for trips:)

Any advice from those who have or currently working for a Disney Store?

So, there is a new Disney Store that will be opening near me next month:goodvibes I am seriously considering applying. I am a stay at home mom to 2 daughters at home. Currently 1 & 7th grades. I am just looking for part time. Why, because I love Disney, it would be a great to assist people, and I can make some extra $ for trips:)

Any advice from those who have or currently working for a Disney Store?

I worked at the TDS before I went on the Disney College Program. I really enjoyed it. :) JUst be your smiley Disney self & they will love u!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter