• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Working around changes to monorail operating schedule?

I agree with some PPs - I don't understand all this construction during the summer! :( WL, Poly, monorail and MK.....it's gonna look like a construction zone! Ugh!

We just experienced this same thing in March when we stayed at BLT. Staying there again in August and not happy to hear of this repeat hassle. The last time they had a bus to TTC where you had to transfer to Epcot. I wouldn't have minded a bus direct to Epcot, but there was the added inconvenience of having to transfer.

Any guesses (I know that is all they'll be) when we we'll be back to normal hours. Where staying at GF in Jan and will switch if we cant take the monorail into MK before 8:30am.

As of now, the hope is to be back to "normal" (we might still see some reduced hours) by early September in time for Mickey's Party season.

As of now, the hope is to be back to "normal" (we might still see some reduced hours) by early September in time for Mickey's Party season.

And just in time for our vacation :thumbsup2

I am sad that Carousel of Progress and Philharmonic will be closed though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter