WoooHooo!!!!!!!!!!

Reyasmom

Mouseketeer
Today we go to stay at the hotel near the airport, tomorrow bright and early we fly out to :sunny: Orlando! We're going to Disney World!

:bounce: We're with you. We too leave tomorrow for Miami and will be arriving in Orlando on Tuesday. I can hardly wait

Thea :cool1: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Pop Daddy said:
we hate both of you :teeth:

My sentiments exactly....even though we just got back on Friday I am ready to go back already.

Yup. Next thursday at this very time, we will be flying to Orlando:cool1: . I cannot beleive that after 3 trips I am still as excited as the first time!

Have fun and enjoy your trip...remember to relax and breathe too since you don't want to have to take a vacation from your vacation!

Hi! :wave:

We just got back last Thursday and I am already planning our fall trip. Have a great time! :wizard:

47b5d932b3127cce929e4825577600000016108Ics27Vsxcw

Pop Daddy said:
we hate both of you :teeth:

Ok, you can hate me too! Tomorrow afternoon, we start driving... and Sunday around noon, we'll be at WDW!!!!!

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

ps--I just bribed both of my kids with 5 extra Disney Dollars if they will take a nap this afternoon ('cause I still have stuff to do!!) :rotfl:

vicceja...just wanted to say that your pic of the WDW entrance just made me all teary-eyed!! :teeth:

MomOf2DisneyKids...just wanted to say that your pic of the WDW entrance just made me all teary-eyed!!

I'm sorry I really didn't mean to make you teary-eyed....how about this one to make you laugh....

47b5d932b3127cce929e43ac176200000016108Ics27Vsxcw

vicceja said:

I'm sorry I really didn't mean to make you teary-eyed....how about this one to make you laugh....

it wasn't a BAD teary-eyed....it was a good one, because I can't wait to see that myself in 3 days!!! But I love love love the new pic you sent...that is SO cute!!!!!!!!!

I hope Reya has a fantastic time and I hope all her wishes come true. We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for good weather and good health!!

Sorry I posted above with my brothers ID(exevale). That is him with my DS. We LOVED our Make a wish trip and I hope you guys enjoy one as wonderful as we did. And good luck seeing Tink(isn't she Reya's favorite?):grouphug:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Everyone have a magical time!!!!!!...the clock is ticking for me, and we are close- but the next 3 weeks will probably the longest ever lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter