Woohoo! JetBlue's schedule is open for December

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
I just booked my airfare :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: I'm flying in the Thursday before, then flying out on the 16th in the evening. Now I just need to adjust my hotel reservation.

Thanks for the update. I am hoping Jet Blue has something good for me from Portland.

If you book now and price goes down... then what?
That happened to me two years ago with USAir. Flight went down $140. Rebooking fee was $150. Disgusting!

JetBlue offers a refund in JetBlue credit. I had a Jet Blue credit that I got for a flight in 07, that became a flight in 08, that then finally finished in October 2009. http://www.yapta.com/airline-refunds/
Yapta is my BFF. give it your info and it will e-mail any changes to you so you can call.

Thanks for the info about YAPTA.

I am flying in the weekend (most likely Saturday) before the cruise.

Do I get up waaaaay early and leave at 3:00 am to get the 6:00 am plane that lands at MCO at 12:00 to get to a park by 3:00? (Got that?)

Or take the 2:00 PM flight that costs $80 less, but doesn't get to MCO until 8:00 PM?

Jet Blue used to fly at least on flight non-stop Portland to Orlando. Now they all stop in New York.

Like no charge for first checked bag!

I really like being able to just throw everything in the car and start driving! But not 1,500 miles!

Well I have my starting rate :) Now to watch and see if it goes down by half.

Last time I watched and it did, if it doesn't we will just drive..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter