Wonderful Windsor Hills 404

rusjenandall

Earning My Ears
We spent the first week of January at Windsor Hills 404. We were delighted with it from start to finish. I emailed the owners several times before arriving with all kinds of questions and directions to nearby stores, etc. All of my emails were graciously replied to in a very timely manner. They obviously wanted us to enjoy our stay and helped us in whatever way possible. Although they don't even live in Florida, they had someone in Orlando who was on call to help us and she even called to just check on us the first day we were there.

Once there my kids were thrilled with their mickey mouse and princess rooms and our master bed was so comfy we want to get the bedding they had for our house. The kitchen was full of disney cups, plates, towels, even ice cubes. There were movies to watch and a playstation to use. It was very spacious and the bathrooms were large. We loved having a washer and dryer and a full kitchen to cook meals. It was so relaxing and peaceful and very quiet after long days at the park.

The pool was also beautiful and we enjoyed the tennis courts, ping pong, and putting green all of which were free if you returned your equipment.

It was also super close to the Disney parks and from the books we read about commute times from Disney resorts, I think our commute time was shorter!! We would highly recommend this place and be glad to answer questions. It was even nicer than the pictures or video on the internet-how often does that happen?!

Sounds like you had a great vacation, enjoyed by the whole family! Isn't that great when you have no complaints?
Do you have any pictures you can post?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter