Wonderful Wednesday's Riddle...

Joey:

anipilot.gif

and she really did mean cleaning...

www.cleaninghunk.com

:teeth:

I like Brian and rock music! ;)

Are you people all Mensa Members or do I just not cheat :surfweb: well enough? :confused3 Or is there some "looking at shirtless hot guys makes you get riddles" thing that I dont' know about so I need to up my hot guy oogling?:confused:

Are you people all Mensa Members or do I just not cheat :surfweb: well enough? :confused3 Or is there some "looking at shirtless hot guys makes you get riddles" thing that I dont' know about so I need to up my hot guy oogling?:confused:

I bet it comes to you ;)

On to something ? or just On something???? Cause either one is actually possible!;)

If you are "on something"...well, I have to ask if you brought enough for everyone???

That depends. I am waiting to see if my answer gets a :thumbsup2 . I only share if I am in a good mood. If not I take my toys and go home. :snooty:

ETA: 'Cept I am actually leaving home right now to go out. And buy toys.. . and go to a party. So I won't be here to share. Damn, now I have confused myself. Maybe I AM on something.

Is this your subtle way of getting more riddle mints???:rolleyes1

I'm in!!

I didn't get any help. Honest. My shoulder Angel told me...

Sorry David, and ladies. I just haven't had time to do any more modeling for Roadie.

Maybe later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter