Wonderful Wednesday's Riddle

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Good Morning Riddlers....Please PM me when you know the answer to the following....

Find a rhyme for each word below so you end up with a familiar three-word phrase in the form "__, __, and __"

Example:
Clue = "Took, Sign, Blinker"
Answer = "Hook, Line, and Sinker"

1. Flop, Crook, Glisten
2. Pin, Brace, Though
3. Versed, Beckoned, Heard

Have a good day! :wave:

Larsy is leading us today!
leader.gif

I could have very well been in before a few others today but I'm working on teaching my son by example. Today we're working on 'respect your elders' so I graciously stepped aside for a few minutes.

I could have very well been in before a few others today but I'm working on teaching my son by example. Today we're working on 'respect your elders' so I graciously stepped aside for a few minutes.
Keep it up and I'll put a lampshade around your head too.

I was going for the brains before beauty theory.:teeth:

Good Morning riddlers!:wave2:

I was working on the other part of the phrase ' Elders and Betters' ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter