• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder ~ October 1, 2014 ~ Double Dip!

I've just booked my daughter and I for this cruise! It will be our first Disney cruise! Is there an FE exchange for this cruise started? How about a specific FB page? Please help us out to make sure we have pre planning success!!!

I've just booked my daughter and I for this cruise! It will be our first Disney cruise! Is there an FE exchange for this cruise started? How about a specific FB page? Please help us out to make sure we have pre planning success!!!

Yes there is a Facebook group. The link should be in the thread. I will try to find it for you. Welcome to the cruise! It will be our (DH dd whoe will be 2 wks shy of 4 and myself) first dcl also. Oh and my DFil is coming too.

pirate: :welcome: ABOARD!!! :sail:

I'm sorry, but Mom and I have changed to a different cruise next year. The 9-night in Alaska proved too alluring to resist. Have a wonderful cruise next fall!

380 days.....

How do I know this? Cause we just booked.

I'm Becky. My husband Dave, his brother Dust and I booked this cruise today.

Wow, a double dip. The favorite part of our Last cruise was Castaway Cay... And this time we get to go twice.

Look forward to meeting you all.

We just switched a Magic cruise for this one and saved $3000 because that one's pricing is going crazy!!:confused3

We are a family of 4...Me, DH and our girls. They will be 14 and 10 when we cruise. This will be my and DH's 3rd and our DD's 2nd. They didn't like the clubs too much this past cruise, so I am hoping they can make some friends in this group in the coming months that will help them enjoy themselves more...this of course would mean more time for Mom and Dad alone...lol.

I just asked to join the FB group as well, looking forward to getting to know you guys and plan along with you!

I'm sorry, but Mom and I have changed to a different cruise next year. The 9-night in Alaska proved too alluring to resist. Have a wonderful cruise next fall!

Sorry to see you go!!! Have fun in Alaska!!

380 days.....

How do I know this? Cause we just booked.

I'm Becky. My husband Dave, his brother Dust and I booked this cruise today.

Wow, a double dip. The favorite part of our Last cruise was Castaway Cay... And this time we get to go twice.

Look forward to meeting you all.

We are on this one too! Is there a facebook page?

We just switched a Magic cruise for this one and saved $3000 because that one's pricing is going crazy!!:confused3

We are a family of 4...Me, DH and our girls. They will be 14 and 10 when we cruise. This will be my and DH's 3rd and our DD's 2nd. They didn't like the clubs too much this past cruise, so I am hoping they can make some friends in this group in the coming months that will help them enjoy themselves more...this of course would mean more time for Mom and Dad alone...lol.

I just asked to join the FB group as well, looking forward to getting to know you guys and plan along with you!

pirate: :welcome: ABOARD to all the newcomers!! :sail:

Hi everyone!
We changed a dummy booking for this cruise. We just finished our first Disney cruise on the Fantasy and loved it! We did the eastern Caribbean, but our favorite stop was Castaway Cay, and we have never done a cruise that was less than 7 days, so this seemed a good compromise. Having a stop at Key West was a nice plus.
This will be my DH, DD, DS and DD all will be seven at that time. I would love to join the FB page as well.

So excited to go on this classic ship, and hope to meet everyone and make some great new friends. :banana: :goodvibes

Hi everyone! This will be my second cruise. I'm taking my mommy and my dd who will turn 5 the day before we leave!!!!! I also asked to join the fb group. I'm getting excited now that it's under a year left. :)

My husband, son and myself will be on this cruise, along with my Aunt & Uncle. SOOOO excited about this itinerary! :yay:

Hi everyone!
We changed a dummy booking for this cruise. We just finished our first Disney cruise on the Fantasy and loved it! We did the eastern Caribbean, but our favorite stop was Castaway Cay, and we have never done a cruise that was less than 7 days, so this seemed a good compromise. Having a stop at Key West was a nice plus.
This will be my DH, DD, DS and DD all will be seven at that time. I would love to join the FB page as well.

So excited to go on this classic ship, and hope to meet everyone and make some great new friends. :banana: :goodvibes

Hi everyone! This will be my second cruise. I'm taking my mommy and my dd who will turn 5 the day before we leave!!!!! I also asked to join the fb group. I'm getting excited now that it's under a year left. :)

My husband, son and myself will be on this cruise, along with my Aunt & Uncle. SOOOO excited about this itinerary! :yay:

pirate: :welcome: ABOARD EVERYONE!! :sail:

We were already booked on this cruise, and today we booked the Oct 6 - 10 as well - so - - - - - back to back double dips! OMG! Can't wait. Four days on Castaway Cay! :cool1:

Hi Everyone,

I'm booking my mom and I for the Back to Back Double Dip cruise for Oct 1 and Oct 6. My husband was supposed to come but he's not into beaches and being on a cruise ship for 9 nights.

I signed up to join the Face Book group.

I also joined the other thread for Oct 6.

This will be my 1st Disney cruise in 11 years. I know it's 11 months away, but I am soo excited. I am trying to exercise and slim down so I won't be mistaken for a beached whale on Castaway Cay.

See you on Face Book or this thread!

We were already booked on this cruise, and today we booked the Oct 6 - 10 as well - so - - - - - back to back double dips! OMG! Can't wait. Four days on Castaway Cay! :cool1:

Is there anything better then the thought of 4 stops at Castaway Cay?? :beach:

Hi Everyone,

I'm booking my mom and I for the Back to Back Double Dip cruise for Oct 1 and Oct 6. My husband was supposed to come but he's not into beaches and being on a cruise ship for 9 nights.

I signed up to join the Face Book group.

I also joined the other thread for Oct 6.

This will be my 1st Disney cruise in 11 years. I know it's 11 months away, but I am soo excited. I am trying to exercise and slim down so I won't be mistaken for a beached whale on Castaway Cay.

See you on Face Book or this thread!

pirate: :welcome: ABOARD!!! :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter