Wonder January 10, 2016

Hi all! If anyone is interested in an adults only fe, I am organizing one and will post here. The fe list will be closed at 12-15 rooms to keep it manageable. Let me know your name, how may adults and your cabin number if you want to join.....any allergy information would be appreciated too

Love the idea of an Adult only FE. Our first cruise we took our kids and grandkids but this one is for adults only.

Myself, Husband and parents will be joining you. Then we will be flying to Port Carnaveral to head to the Bahamas. 2 weeks of Disney! Can you life be any better?? My father will be celebrating his birthday pixie dust:. My husband and I will be celebrating our Anniversary. YEAH us! :cheer2:

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where they began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, it looks like "Donald & Daisy Duck" have volunteered to organize an Adult FE for this cruise here on the DIS.

For those interested in a Family FE, since no one seems to have come forward recently to organize one for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread.
There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

You now have two "official" pirates aboard the sailing! Meg and Nathan have jumped from the Halloween sailing of the Fantasy to join you sea-lovers on the Wonder. Looking forward to meeting all sea lovers. We be pirates of Jack Sparrow and have taken the oath.

In reality--Kate and Bob from Nebraska. We have done FE's in the past and in 2013 sailing of the Fantasy I took on the challenge of organizing the ship's FE. Since we will be flying out of San Juan, we won't be doing any FE's this cruise. I don't want to worry about getting things down and back. We also will be traveling as tourists, so you will not see us in our pirate gear. We've done 6 cruises and have experienced all four ships. We have not been able to sail on the Magic since it's refitting, so we're anxious to find a sailing that will fit our needs so we can experience those updates.

Less than a year away now!!!!!

welcome aboard:yay:
You now have two "official" pirates aboard the sailing! Meg and Nathan have jumped from the Halloween sailing of the Fantasy to join you sea-lovers on the Wonder. Looking forward to meeting all sea lovers. We be pirates of Jack Sparrow and have taken the oath.

In reality--Kate and Bob from Nebraska. We have done FE's in the past and in 2013 sailing of the Fantasy I took on the challenge of organizing the ship's FE. Since we will be flying out of San Juan, we won't be doing any FE's this cruise. I don't want to worry about getting things down and back. We also will be traveling as tourists, so you will not see us in our pirate gear. We've done 6 cruises and have experienced all four ships. We have not been able to sail on the Magic since it's refitting, so we're anxious to find a sailing that will fit our needs so we can experience those updates.

Less than a year away now!!!!!

Okay...for anyone interested in an adults only FE for this cruise...please provide the following information and I will keep it updated - we will close out the list somewhere between 12-15 cabins & within a reasonable time so that everyone can get their gifts together:

Name and number of participants
Cabin # - can be sent in pm so that it is private until the cutoff date, then I will pm everyone the room numbers so we know where to deliver
Allergies/items prohibited alcohol/candy etdc
Favorite Characters

There are only two rules:

1. You must give a gift to each cabin on your FE list - individual or cabin gift is entirely up to you, but please be mindful of the allergy/prohibited list....we wouldn't want to give candy to a diabetic or alcohol to someone who can't/won't have it.

2. You must have fun .... that is the whole reason we do this FE exchange...to add a little extra magic and pixie dust to our cruise!

AND NOW.......here is our FE list so far:

1. Donald & Lee Ann - Allergy to Shellfish (not likely getting lobsters lol and No candy please - Donald & Daisy Duck are our favorites

2. Patrick & Emily - Allergy to Shellfish (see note above) No alcohol/No candy -
Winnie the Pooh and anything Golf for the favorites

3. Terry & Mary - Goofy & Tinkerbelle are favorites
4. Jim & Elaine - will update
5. Ron & Jeanette - Allergy to Nuts and No alcohol please - Goofy & Winnie the Pooh are favorites
6. Marcus & Lisa - Sorcerer Mickey or Figment & Belle are favorites
7. Lorenzo & Martha - Stitch is the favorite

Hey, howdy, hi, cowpokes! DH and I booked this many months ago. Just getting around to joining the group. Looking forward to meting you.

Well, fellow pirates--I have unsettling news--we will be doing BTB--starting out of Galveston!!!!!! Yes, my wonderful Nathan told me last night that he thought we should do the repositioning cruise out of Galveston to make our 35 years together even more special!! Do I have a grand mate or what???? This really tops what we did for our 30th anniversary, which is the year we were introduced to cruising.

I think that's awesome! We thought about doing he B2B but I don't think I can take that much time off from work......so lucky!

I have been looking through the pictures on the "pic of the day" thread on the DCL board. It's making me want to cruise today!!! Only nine months to go! :sail:

I need to post some pictures over on that thread. Val & I will be stopping in San Juan in just over a month. Love that port!

I need to post some pictures over on that thread. Val & I will be stopping in San Juan in just over a month. Love that port!

Jeff, your top secret mission when you get to San Juan next month is as follows...... Recon for relaxing spots to get tropical drinks with great views. Report back here when your objective has been met. I expect your report to include photographs so you and I can plan our January 2016 DASJ (drink around san juan). Good luck & stay frosty!! pirate:

Last edited:
We just booked this cruise. We were about to book the Fantasy for same time but this was 40% less for same category and I have been wanting to hit the southern ports.

Last edited:
For any new members....I still have some room in the adult only FE...so far we have 8 rooms participating!

Hi,
I just booked this cruise! I got a nice fare out of Baltimore and that sealed the deal. It will be me, my DH and two DD (16 and 19). We're very excited. Our youngest is a big Disney fan and we going to wait and surprise her at Christmas.
Jeannine

So excited, we just booked this cruise! This will be our second one with Disney, our first was a 7 day Western Caribbean on the Fantasy in 2013. Boarding the ship will be me, DW Claudine, my DH Mike and two boys DS Aaon who is 12 and DS Andrew who will be 10. I've been to San Juan before on business and loved it, can't wait to go back with my family and also experience some new islands!

Last edited:
Hi,
I just booked this cruise! I got a nice fare out of Baltimore and that sealed the deal. It will be me, my DH and two DD (16 and 19). We're very excited. Our youngest is a big Disney fan and we going to wait and surprise her at Christmas.
Jeannine

So excited, we just booked this cruise! This will be our second one with Disney, our first was a 7 day Western Caribbean on the Fantasy in 2013. Boarding the ship will be me, DW Claudine, my DH Mike and two boys DS Aaon who is 12 and DS Andrew who will be 10. I've been to San Juan before on business and loved it, can't wait to go back with my family and also experience some new islands!

Welcome to the group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter