Wolfgang Puck Express

Denise Thies

Mouseketeer
Try this place for a counterservice, great fresh food and quick service. I enjoyed it more than some of our table service at a fraction of the price. Evan my daughters pasta was homemade and fresh. The best she had the whole trip. :goodvibes

I really enjoy the brick oven pizza there too ... I like the BBQ Chicken Pizza (no onions) :thumbsup2

I LOVE this place and think that most people either don't know it exists or figure it's no different than any other CS place. Boy, they don't know what they're missing, but that's ok, it's just less crowded for the rest of us who know how wonderful it is! :teeth: BTW, I love the BBQ chicken quesadilla.........YUM! :thumbsup2

We always have to go to Wolfgang Puck Express at least once on our trips, this last trip we started and ended it with WPE and their fabulous extra ordinary delicious BBQ Chicken Quesadillas AND for dessert it's Ghiradelli's :thumbsup2 ...now my mouth is watering and our next trip isn't until September -07 :sad2:

We love this place. It is a must when we go to WDW DTD. You must try the chicken casear salad sandwich and the torilla soup.

This was our first time eating there-- and it will NOT be the last. I agree w/ the OP- way better than some TS restaurants! BEST CS we had ...ever! :thumbsup2

My families favorite counter service meal in all of Disney. We ate there 3 times on our last trip! :thumbsup2

We try to eat there right before the lunch or dinner rush, it can get very busy and hard to find a table otherwise.

All the tables are outside, right? I so wanted to try out this place for lunch but didn't think DH would want to eat out in the heat so we stayed inside DQ to have CS lunch there. Wasn't bad but did want to try out WGP Express! Didn't make it to EOS either which I heard was good but I rationalized that at least I didn't have any CS lines to deal with!

Wolfgang Puck Express was our favorite CS this trip. We ate there several times. It had the most choices of all the CS restaurants.

ReallyFunMom said:
All the tables are outside, right? I so wanted to try out this place for lunch but didn't think DH would want to eat out in the heat so we stayed inside DQ to have CS lunch there. Wasn't bad but did want to try out WGP Express! Didn't make it to EOS either which I heard was good but I rationalized that at least I didn't have any CS lines to deal with!

There are a few tables located inside. :)

I ahve this planned for my trip in December. I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to trying it out in January. We've only had the yummy butternut squash soup from WP Express, but it sounds like a great CS. :dogdance:

ReallyFunMom said:

DH and I were there last month.....in 90 degree weather......and sat outside. It did feel nice in the air when we were ordering, but we sat outside in the shade and the heat wasnt even an issue.

we tried this resturant on our trip last week too. Wow for a CS meal it was very good. We went around 8pm and it was not too busy at all. They deliver your food on real plates right to your table. The 'server' was very nice and came back and checked on us a couple of times.
If it were not for reading these boards I would never even have known to try this place. It will now be a must do on future trips....

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter