Wolfgang Puck Express w/pictures

Jakesmom1

The Tag Fairy shows herself to no one
This was our last day and our last Disney meal.:sad2:

We have eaten here before and really liked it, so we decided to use our last cs meal here.

As usual DH and I started out with the Ceasar salad.

100_1703.jpg

It was very fresh and delic.

DH and DS had Spaghetti with Meatballs

100_1705.jpg

DH loved it, DS not so much, I think the sauce was a little different then what he is used to. :confused3

I had the Pepperoni and Mushroom pizza- mozzarella and Grana Padano Paremesan with tomato-basil garlic sauce

100_1706.jpg

This pizza was wonderful, DH tasted it and even though he enjoyed his pasta said he wished he had ordered it too. :thumbsup2

For desert I had the Creme Brulee, DH the brownie, and DS a chocolate chip cookie.

100_1704.jpg

I Couldnt eat the Creme Brulee, I was too full, so we took it home :scared1: by the time we got home it was crushed so I threw it out. Looked really good though.

We really enjoyed it here and will definately go there again.

Thanx for the pics. That pizza looks yummy! Do they have kid meals or can they order off the regular menu? We have to try this place out!

I had some type of chicken Pita with cilantro....it was incredible! This was the best CS we visited.

I ate there in June for the first time, had the caesar salad and LOVED it too. DS got the pizza and also enjoyed it. I am hoping to introduce DH to it for our upcoming trip in October!

Thanks for the review and pics! I've been reading so many good things about WPE that we are definitely going to try it this Sept. :goodvibes

Thanks for the review and pics. We are planning our next trip and that reminded us how much we liked it the last time we were there. It also made me get the munchies tonight.

Love this place!

It is so good and a great value on the DDP. In fact we ate there three times in our week long vaca.

Kids using the DDP can order anything (we were encouraged to do so by the server there).

We had pastas, pizzas and absolutely loved the creme brulee and frozen yogurt desserts.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter