• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wolfgang Puck Express Jan 5

DCDisney

On my way...
Wolfgang Puck Express. We had been last year and had a decent meal but not very good. This time the food and service (limited service here) was great. I had the rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes. The chicken was significantly warmer and moister than I had last year. The potatoes were great and a larger serving size. The kids both had chicken fingers as this was the only place they were going to see them. They only had fries or mashed potatoes as sides options and my son who doesn't eat potatoes was unhappy (and hungry) about not getting fruit. My running the half marathon the next day DH got the linguini with a chicken bolognese sauce. He liked it and the bread it was served with. They all got cookies that they liked and I had the crème brulee. They make this from a packaged mix and it's ok but not great. It was easier dealing with the DDP here than it had been last year. They rang up adults and kids separately but the CS credits were still pooled.

Yvonne

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter