Wolfgang Puck Express Breakfast Dec 5

Rubbertops

DIS Veteran
We (2 adults, 2 kids) got to WPX at 09:00 AM on Tuesday morning. They had just opened. We got 2 orders of belgium waffles with whipped cream, bananas and strawberries on the side for the girls. DH got breakfast pizza and I got cornflake french toast. We also got orange juice, milk, mango iced tea and a bottle of water.

The bill was around $44 but we used 4 CS credits on the dining plan. I felt it was a good use of the plan.

The food was very very good. We all shared. The fruit was fresh. We got a lot of it. Too much for the 4 of us. I thought the best thing was the cornflake french toast with cinnamon sugar. (DD7 says the waffles were awsome princess: ) The pizza was very tasty. The service was good. They brought our food to our table after we ordered.

The restaurant was not busy while we were there - only 2 other tables were taken. We enjoyed it there. It was one of my favourite meals of our trip. I would highly recommend it. We didn't get back for lunch, but I would not hesitate to try it next time we go. :Pinkbounc

It's funny, I really couldn't find many comments on the boards about WGP Express for breakfast, but the menu looked interesting and we decided to try it. We also loved it! We had the breakfast pizza, the cornflake french toast with fruit (it was very fresh), and a regular cheese pizza (kids request - we obliged). It wasn't crowded and the woman at the register was very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to go back!

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for posting your review, I think this is the 1st one I've read for the breakfast here. It definitely sounds delicious! :dance3:

We (2 adults, 2 kids)

The bill was around $44 but we used 4 CS credits on the dining plan. I felt it was a good use of the plan.

WOW... you were lucky! When I tried to go to WPE for breakfast last October, the CM refused to allow me to use my CS credits. She said they only accepted them for lunch and dinner.

Sure enough, upon my inspection, I noticed that the DDP Brochure specifically stated L and D only.

Needless to say, I was very disappointed because WPE is one of my favorite counter service places, and I was on a budget so I had to find someplace else to eat that day!

We were able to use our CS credits for breakfast at WGPC. There are 5 of us. We had the Belgium waffles, Cornflake crusted Frenchtoast and the omelettes. We also each had a juice. A wonderful use of our points. Dinner their is also great.

sounds great. In august during free dining, DH and I tried to use our DDP there and they said no - that they didn't take DDP for breakfast. So we left and went to the pepper market. Did this change recently? I am glad to hear it. I am also thinking that the employee working that day was plain wrong. any thoughts??

We'll be there soon and I'd like to try it for breakfast as the menu is quite nice.

Thanks so much for the breakast review, I haven't seen one on the boards either. We love WPExpress for dinner and now we'll have to try breakfast!!!:goodvibes

We also enjoyed WP's Express for breakfast and got the Belgian waffles- this was a little over a year ago. Glad you had a good time!

Great review, I didn't even know they did breakfast and I LOVE breakfast!!! Will try next time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter