e8e04365.jpg

Different Chocolate Cake

e8e0420f.jpg

Key Lime Pie

e8e040fd.jpg

White Chocolate Cheesecake

e8e03aa7.jpg

[/img]

That white chocolate cheesecake looks heavenly.

I have to ask what was in that soup though? It looks like it has worms floating around on top.

I just had to tell you that your photographs and descriptions are so incredible. I have even gone back and read alot of your old stuff. I especially enjoyed the Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post like you do. :cutie:

Excellent photos, that sushi looks fab! Thanks for sharing them!

I just had to tell you that your photographs and descriptions are so incredible. I have even gone back and read alot of your old stuff. I especially enjoyed the Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post like you do. :cutie:

Your welcome for the postings. Just checking in to let you know I uploaded the latest Grand Floridian Tea pictures.

I may get back to actually writing again someday!

Click here for GF Tea pictures

Thank you, thank you. Those are absolutely beautiful. I printed them out for my friend to see who will be going with me in December. You have such a gift for taking photographs.

I have never dined here, so I really appreciate the pictures! Looks yummy!

*running over to GF tea thread now*

What fantastic pictures :woohoo:

We will definately eat here on our next trip :banana: , the desserts look awesome :teleport:

Thanks for the great pictures :). My two friends and I will be eating dinner there next Saturday and I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter