• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL, other resort or offsite????

Jon99

DIS Veteran
We have reservations at WL for a week in April, Friday thru Friday... But now we have decided to come home Saturday, should we try to add on a day at WL, try another resort for a night or stay offsite????? Would it be worth the trouble of trying another resort for a single night?????

I wouldn't switch resorts. What a pain it is to pack up all your stuff, be out by 11, and not be able to get to a room if you want until the next check-in. Doesn't seem worth all the trouble for one night.
And would you really want to stay off-site after just staying on disney property for a week? Would be a little of a let down to me.
Enjoy your vacation!!

I agree. It is way too much trouble to change for one night. If you are going to switch resorts, I would do it somewhere in the middle of your trip. Remember that if you are moving from one Disney resort to another, Disney tranfers your luggage for free. Your luggage will arrive by 3pm.

Hope this helps.

This is a great way to see another resort. Yes it is a pain to packup one night early but with a little time and thinking the process out, you can minimize unpacking for the last night (put everyone's night close and whatever they will wear the next day into one suitcase and place it at the top). More than most likely you will be in one of the parks the day they will move your luggage and you can always go to the next hotel a little early and ask to check in early if you really need to. Otherwise, I would check into another deluxe that you have never tried out. That way that night you can check out everything in regards to that hotel and see if your willing to stay there in the future.

Which would be our main goal for doing such... We have thought about trying the Poly, POR, BW or BC....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter