Withdrawal Symptoms

rivercottage

Lazy River Expert
Hello lovely friends of the mouse, warriors of magic.

I hope its not me...

Its been 3 months since my disney trip. The trip was perfect - I remember every smell.

Im struggling.

Everything was so perfect, my body NEEDS to go back - is this silly? - I imagine the smells, the taste, the feelings. Work is stressy at the moment, my brain wanders away to animal kingdom lodge pools and Jiko...I try to motivate myself by saying...WORK WORK - If you put £50 away a week you can go again in a year...

Anybody else struggle - or am I getting in brain troubles!!!??

:-)

I get that way every time we leave. You know the best thing for it is to start planning another trip!

Im thinking the same thing :-) Maybe going in october 2010? - gives me plenty of time to save. - I hope I can last that long though?

I got that way after my last trip in '05.... the year after that was awful!!! Disney was all I could think about, so I just put all that energy into planning different trips even though I knew I couldn't take them. :sad2: It helped a lot though! Now I'm getting ready to take another trip next month! I made it through the pain! You'll get through it too! Just try to concentrate on making your 2010 trip a reality!!! :goodvibes

I have been a mess since that last day that we drove out of World... sigh....:guilty:

I WILL make it back there next year if I can afford it or not!:lmao:
now there is a positive recession attitude:thumbsup2

:rotfl:

I definitely struggle - you're not alone. I 'm waiting for the 2010 packages to come out so I can make our trip official. We were there in April & I've been missing it since we headed to the airport for our trip home. There's no other place where we have such a magical vacation. For now, I'm enjoying my friends on the Dis. That helps me get by until the next visit.

Yea its hard, You think, this is home. I don't want to leave. But After a while, You sometimes will think I have to get back to reality

I too struggle... i am at the point right now where I am like ... "guess where we were two weeks ago...ending our first full day in Disney" I was so sad when we left. We waited too many years to go back. We are planning a trip for next year. I don't care if I break the bank ... i need the happiness that you get when you are there. Everything seems so magical and great.:wizard:

golly thank goodness its not just me :-)

I may order some brochures...im thinking wilderness lodge

I find that the Dis, of course, makes me miss WDW. So what ends up happening is that if I don't have a trip in the foreseeable future I don't come to the boards at all. It's been my pattern for a few years now, Pre trip- on the Dis daily. After trip I don't even think about logging on. Book a trip back on the Dis. It's very weird but if I came on the Dis after a trip I would just miss being in WDW sooo much more.

I feel your pain. In our case, it's not even known when our next WDW trip will be. That's the hardest part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter