With 6 Todd will eat your egg roll! Nicki, Todd, Katmark & Family Xmas! UPDATED 1/2

All caught up!

Love all the reviews. Too bad about Cape May. I agree that CP & Boma are the BEST!!

I cannot wait to try BOG in Oct. It looks great!!

I am a cupcake lover as well. They all look sooooo good!!

Ok after lurking on alot of your reviews I must say I LOVE YOU reviews... The conversations you and Todd have and you post have been known to make me cry from laughing so hard.

Nicki WILL finish this; she has been absolutely slammed with visitors to Marco Island and has been working from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. at night. Please bear with her.

Nicki WILL finish this; she has been absolutely slammed with visitors to Marco Island and has been working from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. at night. Please bear with her.

But of course Kathy :hug: Totally understandable...and Nicki is worth the wait (as is her sis from the DIS :hug:):goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter