Wishes from near Reams rd?

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
Hi guys,

Curious..... I just happened to drive over by Reams Road behind the Magic Kingdom and drove right by the location where the show wishes is launched from. Behind the Magic Kingdom and drove right by the location where the show wishes is launched from. I'm assuming it's fairly obvious that they would close down part of that road when they do the fireworks show but I was curious if there is an area you can pull over right around there just to see it for a few minutes.

I don't want to be right on top of it but I am curious how close you can get.

Thanks in advance.

I'm assuming it's fairly obvious that they would close down part of that road when they do the fireworks show
The close down the section of road between Center Drive and the Reedy Creek Fire Station when the fireworks show happens. That stretch of road isn't reopened for probably 15 minutes (or more) after the show completes.

Im assuming all standard shells are launched from there. Im aware some of the show is around the castle itslef but definitely not a majority.

Oke lover - where is the Reedy Creek Fire station in relation to Center Drive so that I have an understanding?

Oke lover - where is the Reedy Creek Fire station in relation to Center Drive so that I have an understanding?
Its on that circumferential road heading from Center Drive towards the Grand Floridian. I believe that section of the road is actually called Floridian Way. If you bring up that area on your favorite mapping site you'll see a spur road with the fire station on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter