***Winkers World of Food***

winkers, I am lovin your reviews! We also had a good time at 50's. Our "mama" was really good...err mean. When the table next to us was sat, she said scoot over, mama's tired and needs a rest. Her third table was just not into it and they refused to set the table. I guess they were to uppity to play along. :snooty:

I'm loving this food report so far! And the 50s PT looks like so much fun...I'm thinking of switching our ADRs from Sci-Fi now!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post again.:eek: I've tried to catch my trip report up to my food report and it's like a full time job! Not to mention all the daily stuff that gets in the way.

We had a 8:15 a.m. ADR for Crystal Palace. I was so excited about this for several reasons. 1. Winnie the Pooh is my favorite character next to Belle, and 2. We could walk down main street without the general "herd" at rope drop. I almost felt special getting in the "other" entrance before the general herd was let in. I could feel some of their looks of jealousy and I patted myself on the back for all my Dis time that helped me be in the know about how to get into the park early!:banana:

Here's what walking down mainstreet at 7:50 looks like.................

100_2843b.jpg

I took a bunch of pictures along mainstreet and in front of the castle but not as many as I'd of liked. I was suprised at how many people mall walked their way past main street and the photo op in front of the castle just to go check in and wait to be seated....................:confused3

We checked in right on time and had about a 5 minute wait. We were seated about as close to the buffet as you could get.:love: The bad side of that is we were the last to see the characters.:sad1:

I don't know what to say about this, it's an average breakfast buffet, but with Pooh, Winnie that is and friends. The kids really love buffets so it was a huge hit! I was distracted by something else, you'll have to read my trip report to find out what (shameless plug :rolleyes1 ), so I didn't get any good pictures of the food, but here's D.Jay enjoying a tasty sausage link........

100_2865.jpg

The food was fresh and great. I tried the breakfast lasagna I had heard so much about on the dis, but I wasn't impressed. I'm not even sure what was in it.
I don't have individual reports on this from the kids but they all said it was awesome! Even if the food wasn't that good I'd consider doing it again just to get in early!

100_2859.jpg

100_2844.jpg

100_2847.jpg

100_2855.jpg

Loving your reviews and the photos! I especially like those early morning MK pictures - and how cute with the ducks on Main Street!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences!

wonderful, we have an ADR for CP at 8:05 am so we can get photos without the masses ! :thumbsup2

:cool1: terrific photo of you and the kids in front of the castle! I really like the pics of Main St all deserted when the streets are all wet and clean. pixiedust:

Cherie, love that picture of you and the kids. Crystal Palace for breakfast is one of our 'must dos' - got to love getting in to MK with an empty main street and no one in front of the castle :thumbsup2

I'm sorry it's taken so long in between updates! I was out of town for 2 weeks but I'm home now and the kids back in school so by the end of the week I'll have my next review up, and it's worth waiting for. It's my favorite restraunt!!! Any guesses????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter