***Winkers World of Food***

Excellent timing on the ADRs and getting the balcony:thumbsup2 Did no one get the fish and chips?

Yeah, fish and chips. NO! Our family very rarely eats fish. I have never really liked the taste or texture, so cherie has obliged by keeping food out of our diet.

What can I say, they're hotdogs! But they're huge and really good! When it was time to order everyone wanted the same (hot dog, fries, drink & brownie) except for Hunter who said he wanted the mini corndogs. When we got to the table he decided that no, he had asked for a hotdog.
:confused3

Being the wonderfull mom that I am I let him have my hotdog and I ate the corndog nuggets.;)

Everything was really good and the kids loved watching the cartoons while we ate!

100_3152.jpg

100_3151.jpg

100_3149.jpg

100_3148.jpg

We all loved this restraunt! This got 2 thumps way up from everyone!

Salad............Had a great light dressing!
100_3158.jpg

The main course is roast, turkey, potatos & gravy, greenbeans & mac & cheese.
100_3162.jpg

100_3163.jpg

Dessert was apple crumble, which was delicious!
100_3173.jpg

The service was great here and the character interaction was wonderfull. They all played with the kids and goofed around. We will be returning next trip!

100_3168.jpg

100_3164.jpg

100_3161.jpg

Yeah another installment :yay:

Glad you liked LTT, it looked good, we're booking it in August :thumbsup2

Just noticed you updated again Cherie - LTT looks wonderful although I've read some pretty poor reviews of late. Not sure it's our kind of thing anyway, although that apple crumble looks really good :)

I am loving reading your reports, thanks for sharing them. I think it's a good thing you had never tried leeks before - yuk, I think they are disgusting!

Laur's princess:

Yeah, fish and chips. NO! Our family very rarely eats fish. I have never really liked the taste or texture, so cherie has obliged by keeping food out of our diet.

:lmao: We're not really fish eaters, either. But anything battered and fried tastes pretty good.

:lmao: We're not really fish eaters, either. But anything battered and fried tastes pretty good.

Actually Bailie and I both had fish with our steak! It was really good! I like fish as long as it isn't really "fishy" tasteing!:laughing:

Hey Winkers! Since you visited my pre-trippie, I figured one good turn deserves another!

YUMMMMMM!!! The food looks so good! I love stinky cheese. At our English tea last week we had Stilton, which is an English blue cheese. Mmmm....

I'm considering doing the Rose & Crown thing for Illuminations, so I'm glad to see that it worked out well as far as being able to get patio seating. We've always just taken our chances at Cantina San Angel, but we've never had 8 people to accomodate before!

I haven't been through every page, just the last few. My computer's running kinda slow. I'll have to go back through & look through all the yummy meals--preferably after I've just eaten, so I don't blow my diet!;)

Tried to post on your TR, but for some reason I can't--it tells me I'm not logged on or don't have access yadayadayada." Anyway, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. My baby sis is 8 years younger, and since she was only 8 when our dad left, I always kinda felt like a 2nd mother to her, too. I can't imagine how I'd feel in your shoes. I'll stop & pray right now.:hug:

Thanks Ashley!:goodvibes I wonder what's up with the other thread?:confused3

I just want to thank everyone who read my food report! I had alot of fun doing the "research" for it!:) I will be back in May with another food report!

Loving your report and subbing! And BTW I saw a pic (on another thread) of your Mini Dachsie babies..they are adorable! I have one myself and don't know how i ever lived without her! Hope you and the family are having a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter