**Winkers goes to England~It's so hard to say goodbye**

Ain't this attractive???
100_5069.jpg
Gorgeous :rotfl2:

We had some treats in France.....
100_5094.jpg
OMG the size of that cookie :faint: :rotfl2:

We woke up early on our last morning so we could finish packing, check out and check in for our flight and then head to MK for a few hours before it was time to get on the Magical Depress.

As we were dragging our suitcases up to the reception area, this gray thing came out of the shrubs and scurried across the side walk......it was an armadilo!! I couldn't believe it! I'd never seen one in real life before. Unfortunatley I didn't have my camera out so, no pictures....

We managed to ride SM a couple of times. It was so great to have Ethan riding too!

We ran into Push and the kids talked to him. Evan recorded part of it on his cell phone. While Ethan was talking to Push, Evan pushed in the other side of the top and Push yelled "hey stop playing with my back side....Security, Security!!"

100_5140.jpg

We rode Buzz one last time..................

100_5139.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip......................

100_5137.jpg

I hope they always stay that close!:goodvibes

One last trip on Dumbo
100_5130.jpg

We left around 11 to catch our shuttle to the airport. The trip home was un eventfull.........we were all just sad that it was over.

Leaving is so depressing!

We had a much better trip this time! Any trip without a dentist visit is a good trip. Even though my back hurt the last few days, it wasn't enough to put a damper on things.

We had so much fun with Flat Jordy! At first we were all a little shy about pulling him out and posing with him, but by the end we didn't care.

Great final day update !! :thumbsup2 Now if you have any final thoughts I'm waiting !!:surfweb: and how about a PTR of the next trip!!:rotfl2:

100_5137.jpg

I hope they always stay that close!:goodvibes

awwwwwwwwwww........that's so sweet!!!

Any trip without a dentist visit is a good trip.

i would tend to agree.

so sad it's over!!!!!! but i'm glad that we got the chance to actually meet this time in real life. you are such a sweetie and you have a beautiful family!

Are you starting a PTR for your next trip soon?

what next trip? i don't read the chatter so i'm behind on this. are you going back soon???

Winkers! So sorry to see your trip end, but another one is on the horizon! :cool1: Your day at WS looked like alot of fun - and the pics of FJ were hilarious! I loved the princess ears! :rotfl2: Your kids look so sweet - I hope your boys stay close, too - I'm still waiting for mine to be close.

Thanks for sharing your trip!

it was time to get on the Magical Depress.
Sorry but that is funny :rotfl2:

As we were dragging our suitcases up to the reception area, this gray thing came out of the shrubs and scurried across the side walk......it was an armadilo!! I couldn't believe it!
I can remember seeing them squashed beside the road when we visited Florida as a kid but like you never seen one IRL!

While Ethan was talking to Push, Evan pushed in the other side of the top and Push yelled "hey stop playing with my back side....Security, Security!!"
Hilarious :rotfl2:

100_5137.jpg
That's lovely!

Thanks for a lovely TR Cherie, I love how you write and the adventures you always have :rotfl2:

That is such a cute picture. I love the ones that they don't know you're taking. I know what you mean about being so sad packing and leaving. I enjoyed your TR, I agree any vacation not going to any kind of doctor and/or health care facility would be a good thing. I usually wear sunglasses so if I start crying no one can tell. Yes I'm a dork. Can you put a link up here to your next PTR?

Great trip report but I am sad it is over. I guess I will have to find your pre trip report when you start it. Thanks for entertainig us with your funny stories.

The last day is always so bittersweet. :sad1: :goodvibes
I know! Any other vacation I'm ready to be home after a week.

so sad it's over!!!!!! but i'm glad that we got the chance to actually meet this time in real life. you are such a sweetie and you have a beautiful family!

I'm so glad we got to meet, too! It was like meeting an old friend!:goodvibes

what next trip? i don't read the chatter so i'm behind on this. are you going back soon???
Yep!! In Feb.....I'll post a link to the pre trip when I get it started.

Winkers! So sorry to see your trip end, but another one is on the horizon! :cool1: Your day at WS looked like alot of fun - and the pics of FJ were hilarious! I loved the princess ears! :rotfl2: Your kids look so sweet - I hope your boys stay close, too - I'm still waiting for mine to be close.

Thanks for sharing your trip!
We really had a blast with fj!

It's over? I sure have enjoyed it!! We'll be looking for your pretrip! :thumbsup2
Thanks! I'll post a link here when it's up!

I can remember seeing them squashed beside the road when we visited Florida as a kid but like you never seen one IRL!
:
I didn't know before that they even lived in Florida. :rotfl:

That is such a cute picture. I love the ones that they don't know you're taking.
they are the best!

Great trip report but I am sad it is over. I guess I will have to find your pre trip report when you start it. Thanks for entertainig us with your funny stories.
I'll be posting a link to the pre trip here..............I just have to remember how!

Great report Winkers! Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks!

I think that I pretty much lurked throughout your report, just wanted to say that I enjoyed it so much and looking forward to your next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter