Wings

to be honest i don't know if there is any CS location that you can find chicken wings.
and the only TS location that i've had them at is sci-fi but they were boneless wings.

i'm from western new york so really i wouldn't recommend getting chicken wings from anywhere other than here lol.

to be honest i don't know if there is any CS location that you can find chicken wings.
and the only TS location that i've had them at is sci-fi but they were boneless wings.

i'm from western new york so really i wouldn't recommend getting chicken wings from anywhere other than here lol.[/QUOT

i'm from western new york so really i wouldn't recommend getting chicken wings from anywhere other than here lol.
im from Buffalo, NY. I've gotten the wings ar Raglan Road, which were very good. Also the wings at Yak and Yeti are good. I did not care for Ohanas wings at all, nor the wings at the Oasis pool bar at the Poly. Jock Lindsay's wings were yucky too! Then again I am somewhat of a wing snob, lol !

I'm a Buffalo area (Niagara Falls) transplant in Vegas who is also a self-proclaimed wing snob. While I haven't actually had them, the wings at Yak and Yeti always look amazing and I want to try them. Maybe in December on my next trip. I'll report back and let you know!

Check allears.net menus or try googling it. I have never seen CS wings at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter