Windsor Hills (via Florida Dream Homes)

dcolleenkelly

Mouseketeer
Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know what an easy, pleasant, fantastic experience we had booking a Windsor Hills townhouse (through Florida Dream Homes in Kissimmee.)

The Windsor Hills resort itself is wonderful. We loved the beautiful pool and my son loved the little game room (although I thought it was kind of dumb to spending time in there when we spent six days in the most entertaining place ever - Disney! Duh!) We loved that it was a gated community - we felt very safe knowing that the riff-raff couldn't get in. LOL

We also loved the house. The splash pool in the back was perfect for those days when we were too tired to walk over to the bigger resort pool (although it was only a three minute walk down the block). Each of us had our own bedroom and our own bathroom and we saved soooo much money by being able to make our own breakfast before we went to the parks, packing snacks, and even cooking some of our own dinners (only three times, but hey! That saved us approximately $200 - $300, right? That's souvenirs for everyone!!!)

And I can't forget to mention the leasing company, Florida Dream Homes. I don't think the process of renting the house could have been any easier. Since we got into town kind of late, we were still able to pick up our key without the office being open. And since we planned on hitting Animal Kingdom first thing the next morning, they were TOTALLY cool with us not "checking-in" with the office until later that day. But get this - we actually didn't even check in until a day LATER because we didn't back from Animal Kingdom until after the office had closed. And they were totally cool with that! In fact, when we finally did check-in (which only took five minutes out of our day), they gave us a bag of goodies: Flyers from other parks, maps of the area, various toiletries, paper towels, and even a sponge, which I had totally forgotten to pack.
The local grocery store (Publix) is on the same street as the office, so we were able to hit the store right afterwards. Very convenient.

Everything was made so easy for us that we were able to truly enjoy our time at Disney and not worry about any hassles with our reservation or our resort. It was PERFECT!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter