• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windsor Hills through Villa Direct, help!

huskrlovr

Earning My Ears
We have already paid in full for our stay at windsor hills July28-Aug 4. I am now starting to find bad reviews about Villa Direct Management Company. Has anyone had any experience with this company? Also, how do you find out owner info? I don't want to be dissapointed after a 20 some hour drive!!:furious:

Hi! I rented a condo direct from the owner last Nov and Villa Direct was their management co. Now, I had also heard some bad reports about them and I was a little worried because I had to collect my keypad info from them (so I could get inside the condo!!;) ). That said, any dealings I had with Villa Direct, I found them to be quite OK. I didn't have any troubles with the condo at all.
My only problem was actually finding them in the first place!! :eek:
We had flown in from Australia (long flight/s!!) and then hired a car etc. By the time we got anywhere near Villa Direct I was tired and had absolutely no idea where I was going!!! :confused3 They were very difficult to find! If you haven't been there, the best info I could give you is that their office is near a very large Nike store and the Arabian Nights dinner show. Look out for those and you should be fine!!
Enjoy your vacation, and from my experience I wouldn't worry too much about them at all. Windsor Hills is beautiful and so close to the parks. I loved it so much I'm coming back :woohoo: but not for 2 years! :sad2:

I rented a vacation home from Villa Direct 3 years ago and had no problems at all. I am planning on staying off site again this on my next trip and will probably use them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter