• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windsor Hills-Sleepy's Hideaway (on Basnett Cir)

girli565

A Miami kind of girl
Ok, so I just came back from Sleepy's Hideaway on Basnett Cir in Windsor Hills. We stayed from Jan. 18-21. It has 6 bedrooms and 4 baths. 1 bdr/1 bath downstairs and the rest upstairs. It was very nice, clean and roomy. The garage had been converted into a game room with a pool table, TV, air hockey and Playstation.

The kitchen was clean but lacking in the normal things you would think a kitchen needs. I brought along a lot of stuff with me so we'd be fine. It had utensils but really no cookware. One glass bowl with a lid, plates, bowls, glassware and a coffee maker.

The coffee maker was filthy, the dishwasher was not working (the maintenance guys were there when we arrived trying to fix it but it needed a part). The pool was heated (not warm enough for the 40 degree weather we had).

Aside from the minor details I would stay in Windsor Hills again but only if I could not find something on property (whether it be Universal or Disney). Just so happens that this weekend we were not going to a park but going paintballing and rock climbing so there was no need for an onsite stay. The location is centrally located to everything. It's close to Disney and other attractions, like our paintballing (20 minutes away).

So any questions... I'll be happy to answer any.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter