• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windsor Hills Review Request

We stayed there three years ago in November. The house looked just as it did in the photos, the owner was easy to work with and responded to emails, and the lock box worked. That was the one thing that worried me since we were arriving at night - that we would arrive and the code wouldn't work for the lock box or that the key would be missing inside, but everything was fine. Our security deposit was returned promptly in 30 days.

Thanks so much for the reply! I needed to hear some positive feedback on the place. We are going to go ahead and rent. We've stayed in 2 bed condos at WH for our last 2 Disney adventures, and we're excited to upgrade to the townhouse.
:)Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter