Windsor Hills reccomendations

ldhr2005

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any? I would be looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom. I am hesitant to stay somewhere that I know nothing about. At least if someone else has stayed and has good things to say, it won't be so bad, lol. Thanks!

We've stayed in 2 properties managed by AllStarVacationHomes at Windsor Hills and both were really nice. They cost a little more than going through a private owner, but we were really impressed with the quality of the furnishings and the service from AllStar. I don't think you could go wrong with any of their properties.

This year, we booked with Storytime because the kids wanted a place with a little more Disney theming. The funny thing is that our townhouse this year is right next door to the one we stayed in last year. We leave on Monday for our trip, so I'm really looking forward to seeing our new home for the first time.

We've stayed in 2 properties managed by AllStarVacationHomes at Windsor Hills and both were really nice. They cost a little more than going through a private owner, but we were really impressed with the quality of the furnishings and the service from AllStar. I don't think you could go wrong with any of their properties.

This year, we booked with Storytime because the kids wanted a place with a little more Disney theming. The funny thing is that our townhouse this year is right next door to the one we stayed in last year. We leave on Monday for our trip, so I'm really looking forward to seeing our new home for the first time.

Can't wait to hear what you think! I have a townhouse reserved for May with Storytime. From the pictures, it looks great! Make sure to come back & share what you think please!! :)

I'll try to remember to update when we get there. We're at the Poly from Aug. 2-5th and then we check into Storytime on the 5th. I can't believe vacation is almost here!

We've stayed with romancing the mouse and 5mins2disney. Both were wonderful.

We rent through Florida Sun Vacation Homes. We usually get a 4 BR home but I know they have 2 and 3 BR condos they rent. Friends of ours stayed at one of their 3 BR condos this past June and loved it. We highly recommend them! :thumbsup2

We rented through Story Time last year, and will be renting from them again this year. Everything was great.

Last year we stayed at one of the Magic Mouse Villas. They have two villas, both are single family homes with their own pool. The larger one has 4 bedrooms, the smaller has 3. We stayed in the 3bedroom and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm really sensitive to hotel noise and have difficulty sleeping because of it, so having a house with no shared walls was great.

We found out about them through this board, so it was reassuring that other people had used them and had good things to say. Our dealings with the owners was seamless. They maintained very good contact with us and in all we were very pleased. We would definitely stay there again. Their website is magicmouse-villas.com

We stayed at Summerwind in August, and it was terrible. Squeaking, lumpy beds; cheap, flimsy duvets; broken washing machine; roaches; faulty fire alarms, and the WORST: the owner has never given back our security deposit, and has not returned our calls/emails.

Not a place to stay for any family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter