Windsor Hills - Owl's Tower rented from Florida Sun Vacation Homes

KellyWasHere

DIS Veteran
http://www.floridasunvacationhomes.com/property_vh.asp?Rooms=2&ID=14764

This was our first time offsite. After reading the good reviews on here we decided to go with Florida Sun Vacation Homes. We got a great deal because we stayed over a week so we got a 15% off discount. With all the cleaning fees, taxes, etc, we ended up paying about $78/night. Overall the experience was a positive one.

PROS:
Condo was very clean.
All the appliances worked great and they had a lot of stuff to use in the kitchen. Plates, bowls, tupperware, pans, utensils.
They left us a "starter pack" of 2 garbage bags, small dish soap, single packet dishwasher soap powder.
Lots of linens and pillows.
Very quiet. I don't know what it's like at peak times, but I only heard our "neighbors" on one or two occasions, and it wasn't disruptive at all.
So easy to drive to Disney and Universal from here.
It was very easy dealing with Florida Sun Vacation homes.

CONS:
One of the "decorative" drawer covers was broken under the kitchen sink. Didn't affect our vacation in any way, but I wonder why they wouldn't have fixed it?
The condo had 2 full mattresses, one queen, and one single. The queen mattress was fine, but the other three seemed very cheap, were loud (squeaky springs), and the one full was dented in at the bottom. This was the biggest dissapointment of the trip.

Overall I really liked it, would definitely stay at Windsor Hills again, and would consider going through Florida Sun Vacation Homes again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter