Windsor Hills -- Fantasmic Town home

2minnies

DIS Veteran
This was our second rental with www.5mins2disney.com. We booked for a 6 night stay (3/5-3/11/09) . Once again George was a great person to work with. Our town home was exactly as shown/described on his website. Everything was clean and the home is beautifully furnished and we loved the location (end unit) of this town home. Love the new keypad for entry! We would not hesitate to recommend and I'm sure we will rent again!

This was our second rental with www.5mins2disney.com. We booked for a 6 night stay (3/5-3/11/09) . Once again George was a great person to work with. Our town home was exactly as shown/described on his website. Everything was clean and the home is beautifully furnished and we loved the location (end unit) of this town home. Love the new keypad for entry! We would not hesitate to recommend and I'm sure we will rent again!

Thanks for the update. We were just looking at the townhouse. Did you do a rental car? What is the closest park?

Yes we rented a car as we were competing at a cheer competition at the convention center. Animal Kingdom is only 5 minutes away from Windsor Hills. Other parks are a bit further. If you go to the website listed in my post you can find more info about distances to the Disney parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter