Windsor Hills condo

dyna

DIS Veteran
Just returned from a weeks stay in a 3bed/2bath condo it was a very quiet sty tho I did hear water running a couple of times when we was not using water. DH an I could both shower at same time maybe even have washer going with no change in water pressure.

We did not care for the landscaping around the entrance to the condo buildings made it very hard to see the entry point upon arrval an the sidewalk entry was very dark at night with rather large bushes where it would be easy for someone to hide an jump out at you maybe even your own child.

did not care for the pool at all water not deep enough an all those fountains shootin water I hated around sides of pool. To us it was like an extra large kiddie pool which is mostly what it was designed for. We don't exacty pick a place to stay by how well we like a pool.

Found the hot tub to be the same as every other hot tub in a hotel that we have been in water jets ahootin water out on lower back that
dH loves an I hate they make me hurt more than feel better. No jets on feet or upper back where I NEEDED THEM.

The little store stocks a few basic items cheaper than disney but higher than walmart. Be ok to grab a quick snack rather than making a trip out for a bag of chips. If you want several things better to make the drive.

The builders put MOEN facet in the kitchen yet the electrical outlets was loose an not attached very well only reason I noticed the outlets was I made mess that I had to clean up. I found it rather odd that 1 thing was top of the line and very nice tho expensive yet the electeical outlets that cost maybe 5.00 total was so cheaply installed. I see many outlets that are not going to work in the future an owners may or maynot replace them. They will if they want to keep their good reputations.

The drive to the parks was very easy. Trams was almost always waiting for us both ways in an out of park. Many times we parked close enough to not need a tram.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter