Windsor Hills #404

angelat

Mouseketeer
I wanted to get on the Windsor Hills train and let everyone know how much I love this place!

We stayed in unit 404 (which is owned by Tom & Debbie Archakis) in April 2008. It was our first trip to Disney World (Me, my husband, son(10) and daughter(8) ) We were so happy with this 3 br condo that we immediately began thinking of returning next year! This condo had everything you needed and was spacious and comfy. I loved being able to wash the clothes before we left so that I wouldn't have to do it when we got home. :laundy:

I would highly recommend any of the condo's that is rented out by their group No matter when you go, it ends up being much cheaper than a hotel room and it's so much better!

If anyone wants any info, just let me know. I'll do my best.

I wanted to get on the Windsor Hills train and let everyone know how much I love this place!

We stayed in unit 404 (which is owned by Tom & Debbie Archakis) in April 2008. It was our first trip to Disney World (Me, my husband, son(10) and daughter(8) ) We were so happy with this 3 br condo that we immediately began thinking of returning next year! This condo had everything you needed and was spacious and comfy. I loved being able to wash the clothes before we left so that I wouldn't have to do it when we got home. :laundy:

I would highly recommend any of the condo's that is rented out by their group No matter when you go, it ends up being much cheaper than a hotel room and it's so much better!

If anyone wants any info, just let me know. I'll do my best.

We are staying in their 301 in October. I am glad to hear that the unit was great. We almost did the 404, but ended up in the 301.

I am very excited :banana: only 52 days to go!:yay:

Sarah

Well 3BoysRDisneyFreaks, I hope that you have as wonderful a time as we did. It was so close to everything and had all the comforts of home. Have a great time!
BTW have you ever been to Disney in October before? We are thinking of going next year end of Sept, beginning of Oct. Just wondering what the weather is like at that time of the year.

I've been reading alot of good things from people who stayed at windsor Hills. It seems as if most people go directly through the owner of the condo...is that correct?
And if so, how would you get the name/e mail to get in touch with an owner.
We would need a 3 bedroom and see that some of the condos there are 3 bedrooms, which you can't always find.

TIA,
Karen :)

Hi Karensi! There are rental companies who work for some of the owners, but you can go through the owners themselves as well. VRBO.com has listings directly from the owners I looked through some of those.

Ultimately though, I went with vacationcentralflorida.com Their prices are the best around and I would recommend them to anyone! They have several 3 BRs including a townhome with splash pool. :-)

Again, they don't require a "security" deposit. just a deposit on your stay which applies to your total amount due. Most places charge you security that you don't get back until your home already!

If you need anymore info let me know...

Well 3BoysRDisneyFreaks, I hope that you have as wonderful a time as we did. It was so close to everything and had all the comforts of home. Have a great time!
BTW have you ever been to Disney in October before? We are thinking of going next year end of Sept, beginning of Oct. Just wondering what the weather is like at that time of the year.

We have been in both October and September. September was pretty humid and hot still.

October was also, but it was a record year when we went.

Honestly living in Wisconsin...January was my favorite month to visit WDW.

We love the Halloween Party though, so October it is.

Sarah

we are renting from these owners in October, what kind of stuff did you have to do as far as towels sheets and stuff and the end of your stay?

How great! Are you staying in 404?

As I remember, towels had to be washed and dried before leaving and dishes had to be cleaned (dishwasher) Other than that, nothing really had to be done. The cleaning service takes care of the beds. I remember specifically asking about that. I'd say if you have any questions left unanswered before you go, just shoot them an email. They were always quick to get back to me (within 24-48 hours)and gracious with the info.

Have a great time!!

Hi Karensi! There are rental companies who work for some of the owners, but you can go through the owners themselves as well. VRBO.com has listings directly from the owners I looked through some of those.

Ultimately though, I went with vacationcentralflorida.com Their prices are the best around and I would recommend them to anyone! They have several 3 BRs including a townhome with splash pool. :-)

Again, they don't require a "security" deposit. just a deposit on your stay which applies to your total amount due. Most places charge you security that you don't get back until your home already!

If you need anymore info let me know...

Thanks angelat :)

That's great! You'll have a wonderful stay I'm sure. We're planning to go back in Sept next year. I'm so very excited about that too!
My son keeps mentioning how we didn't get to use the giant chess set at the playground last time and that he wants to go back for that. I assured him we will build in some real R&R time and take advantage of all of the resort this time. :-)

Have a great time!

We are also staying here for the first time this December. This will be our first off site stay, so glad to hear the good reviews.

Do these condos come with water filters? I have heard that the tap water in Florida is pretty bad.

I don't remember if we drank the water while we were there. But I have drank water in Florida before at families homes. It's city water, so it is "filtered" but I believe that it is chlorinated. Don't know if that helps at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter