windsor hill house recommendation?

renae3

Mouseketeer
Hello. Can anyone personally recomend a windsor hill house they stayed in and thought was very nice all around. There seems to be so many choices and not having any personal feedback is a little scary! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

cannot recommend house, but can recommend 3BR townhome...mickeysworld.net

we stayed in mickey's world 2 in november and it was better than we expected.

btw, all townhomes and vaction homes have their on private pool...in addition to the main pool...

We stayed in this 4 BR home for 10 days last July. It looks exactly like the photos - gorgeous decor and very clean. The owner, Grant, was very responsive to all my questions. My kids loved the house. The management company is Florida Sun Vacation Homes. We had a minor issue upon arrival (broken skimmer for the pool) and they responded immediately and replaced the skimmer. I highly recommend this home. Here is the link:

http://www.vrbo.com/138653

I highly, highly suggest contacting this lady. I have used one of her homes and if she can't help you she will put you in touch with someone who can.
I have recommended her to many people and never a complaint.

I don't know if you have made a decision yet but we just got back from Windsor Hills. We stayed in this 4bd home : http://www.vrbo.com/122340

It was great - just as the pictures described. The amount of toys in the house was awesome - we never heard a peep from the girls. It was a very short walk to the playground. We didnt use the resort amenities as the house had everything we needed. I highly recommend this house!

We stayed last March in a 3BR/3BA townhouse through www.Storytimeorlandorental.com at Windsor Hills. The townhouse was very very clean and just a few short steps from the pool and main clubhouse (we stayed in Storytime 1). The owners were great to work with and being our first time renting off Disney property, it was a great experience for us.

I think they are definitely worth checking out, I think you will be pleased. Good luck and have a great time!

http://www.vrbo.com/82895

Excellent price, great house! Loads of space. You will find that the more decorated or themed a rental home is, the higher the price. This one was attractive but no frills, decor-wise. It didn't have a computer, or offer free long distance, but it had everything we could possibly want and we couldn't beat the rates. No hassle with the management company and the owner was extremely helpful, from our first contact, answering all the questions I fired at him.

A huge bonus for us, as we were arriving at noon after 7 hrs of travel time with 3 pre-schoolers and one 89 year old, was the owner's complete willingness to arrange an early check-in. It was like heaven to walk in that door!

And the resort... well, I think WH is just the best!

We just got back from WDW and stayed at the Windsor Hills home rented by Romancing the Mouse. We all thought it was awsome. Very clean and well kept and exactly like the pictures. The owners were awsome to deal with. Holly came over to greet us and gave us some great tips on shortcuts and getting around the Parks. They also gave us some fresh cookies and muffins with orange juice for breakfast! I highly reccomend them (they have some houses in Windsor Palms also). We did not use any of the resort amentities (we had a pool with a hot tub - didn't need anything else!) but since they own homes in both resorts, you can use either one. BTW - the pool heat is included in the rental price here - most places we looked at charged a minimum of $25/day.

http://romancingthemouse.com/

Lisa

I highly recommend Romancing the Mouse as well. They were fantastic!

We stayed in their 5bd/5bath house with my inlaws. It was great. They gave such personalized service. They were at the house to meet us (no stopping anywhere else for keys!) with muffins & juice, fresh baked cookies and flowers! They also stopped by at the end of the week with chocolate covered strawberries. They gave us a tour of the house showing us how everything worked and were willing to stay as long/short as we liked giving us tips on which grocery stores to go to, shortcuts to Disney, etc. They even left us their cell phone number and encouraged us to call whenever we needed anything. Simply fabulous - cannot recommend them more highly!

If you decide to go with them - pm me for my email address - you'll get the referral discount and we'll get a 5% discount towards our next stay, which we already have booked! Can't wait to go again!

They have 2 houses in Windsor Palms and 2 in Windsor Hills - and they're right next to each other, so if you're going in a large party you could split into 2 houses and still be virtually together.

Some of our kids favourite days were the ones spent at our house swimming in our own pool! And it was perfect for me. We had a 3 month old at the time, so I could put him down for a nap in our bedroom and be out enjoying the pool - can't do that at a hotel!

Awesome!

http://www.romancingthemouse.com

Tammy or Lisa, could one of you please PM me so I could use you as a referral for Romancing the Mouse? I tried to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet... (I've been lurking for years, but if I registered when I started, I can't remember what name I used!)

Thank you!
Kati

Tammy or Lisa, could one of you please PM me so I could use you as a referral for Romancing the Mouse? I tried to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet... (I've been lurking for years, but if I registered when I started, I can't remember what name I used!)

Thank you!
Kati

Kati - I PM'd you!!

I subscribing...we are looking into Windsor hills as well. We are leaning towards http://vacationcentralflorida.com because of what we read on the boards and they have the BEST rates.

I would love to hear what others have to say!

I am staying in one of their condos right now (literally I am lying in the master bedroom of 304 using the wifi right now). We are loving it. They have great rates, they have been very easy to work with and answered all our questions quickly.

hello,
I have a question. Does anyone know Xanadu in Windsor Hills? The owners are
Kevin and Susan.
We approached them on line. Payed a deposit for our stay in april 2010. Later we sent an e mail for a question, but we got no answer.
We repeated this question 3 times within one month.... no answer.
Now we are a little bit afraid if we can trust them.
So if there is someone here who has rented from them, I shall be less nervous.
Thanks for helping.

hello,
I have a question. Does anyone know Xanadu in Windsor Hills? The owners are
Kevin and Susan.
We approached them on line. Payed a deposit for our stay in april 2010. Later we sent an e mail for a question, but we got no answer.
We repeated this question 3 times within one month.... no answer.
Now we are a little bit afraid if we can trust them.
So if there is someone here who has rented from them, I shall be less nervous.
Thanks for helping.

I know them very well, same ManCo as we use. Their homes are gorgeous, probably some of the nicest townhomes in WHR actually, she has spent a fortune upgrading things like granite countertops and hardwood floors and more, I was there last week and saw her 2nd townhome (already been in the first).

I'm thinking maybe she didn't answer your email quickly due to being in Florida at WHR herself? At any rate, they have a great Manco, beautiful homes, and are very trustworthy, albeit maybe not the quickest email responses.

Please PM me if you need more info or help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter