window decoration pictures

dseth

DIS Veteran
just wondering if anyone would be willing to share their photos of their window decorations during their trip?:) just wanting some ideas or suggestion before we leave! :banana:

When we went for our anniversary in June we stayed at SSR and therefore did not have windows facing the halls. I decided to decorate the door instead!

mickeyheads.jpg

I drew the Mickey heads on poster board and used craft paint to paint them black. The little Mickey heads and the paint chips from Home Depot with Sharpie. Mickey's bowtie is made with glitter felt, and Minnie's hairbow is covered with those little ribbon flowers on wire stems (had a bunch left over from the wedding!) so it is 3D. Also, used the little dimensional stickey dots to attach the paint chips making those 3D as well. I just attached it with loops of plain old scotch tape...even in the heat it didn't stick to the door or anything funky, and the heads held themselves high the whole trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter