Will they be extending Star Wars Dessert Party to May?

JandT'smom

Mouseketeer
I see that you can only book-the Star wars Dessert party in Hollywood Studios
through April ...do you think it will be extended through May?

Doubt it. It's looking weak for either the old or new fireworks to be occurring in May right now, and no fireworks = no dessert party.

I don't think we know either way about May for the fireworks or dessert party. I think the fireworks will continue until the new ones start, or pretty close. However, I am not sure about the dessert party. I don't know if it's selling well or not.

The fireworks are now showing for May. I noticed they are scheduled during our trip.

I think they will. I know when we booked the dessert party at MK it was not available until about 30 days before we went. Not completely sure on that but I remember it was not available when I booked our other dining reservations and I had to keep checking. I believe it opened 1 day at a time. But I see it is not available for any of May. Who knows Disney is changing so much all at once. But I bet they will still have it. I think they are changing to another fireworks show this summer so maybe they are in the process of changing :confused3

We are hoping they will add a dp to the new show. We're going in September. I have always wondered why they don't add a dp to Fantasmic. They have that roped off viewing area.

Yep park hours changed on Friday and now Star Wars fireworks are extended but not every day in May (majority though). Hadn't noticed the new desert parties but that's good to know too!

I've been calling every day to check - the dates just appeared this AM, but CMs are unable to book (and I don't see any availability online, per the above). I'm hoping it'll actually open up later today or sometime soon.

I'm getting an error message from the site (instead of no availability). I called again, but now the CM told me they have no availability on the dates I wanted. Doubtful, but I guess I'll keep trying.

I'm getting an error message from the site (instead of no availability). I called again, but now the CM told me they have no availability on the dates I wanted. Doubtful, but I guess I'll keep trying.

They have not opened up reservations yet. They are loaded on MDE, but not able to book. No official date when reservations will open. Check daily.

Reports this morning of people booking as late as 5/28. Go get 'em!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter