• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Soarin run out of fp?

It depends on the day. During busier times they will run out in the afternoon.

It is definitly a possibility. During the busier times they run out early afternoon.

If they do run out of them before you get one and you dont mind being seperated from your party you can do the single rider option. I did this in Aug 2003 when the wait time was estimated at 90 mins and got to ride in about 10-15 mins. In Dec 2005 the wait was estimated at 45 mins and I got through in about 5 mins each time.

Just ask the fastpass attendant for a single rider card.

It ran out when we were there in October. we just planned to start there the next day and it worked out well. Weekends are going to busier of course.

They ran out yesterday. Granted, we got to DCA at 5 pm, but the FP were all gone:sad1: The standby line said 45 minutes, but it looked longer than that. Both parks were pretty darn busy yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter