Will DLT be all DVC?

Also trying to figure how walkable it will be?
It will be like walking from any of the monorail DVCs to MK, or from BWV or BCV to Epcot/DHS. The best part will be that Disneyland and California Adventure face each other across a football field-size plaza, so once you walk from VDH through Downtown Disney, you can choose which park to start with and then change parks in a matter of a very few minutes.

It will be like walking from any of the monorail DVCs to MK, or from BWV or BCV to Epcot/DHS. The best part will be that Disneyland and California Adventure face each other across a football field-size plaza, so once you walk from VDH through Downtown Disney, you can choose which park to start with and then change parks in a matter of a very few minutes.
Yes, park hopping is so much easier at DLR!

Have you been to Disneyland Hotel? It’s on the same property, so if you’ve walked that, it’s similar. I think it is roughly a 10 min walk through Downtown Disney to the gates. Not as convenient as VGC. The Frontier tower before was the furthest on DLH property, now VDH will be.
Never been there, not sure I would visit enough to buy points, but I would like to visit Disneyland someday.

Never been there, not sure I would visit enough to buy points, but I would like to visit Disneyland someday.

Visiting Disneyland is a little different. It doesn't have the isolated resort feel that WDW has. There are plenty of hotels within walking distance that are much cheaper than the three onsite hotels. Some are even closer than the Disneyland Hotel. It makes calculating value for DVC at Disneyland more difficult than WDW. We love the Disneyland hotel though and hope to get a purchase a smaller contract that would allow us to visit once every three years. (We're East Coasters, so airfare is a killer.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter