Will Disney make DHS the new DCA?

GunnarCharles

Mouseketeer
This past week I had the chance to visit Disneyland in California for the first time. It was an incredible experience and I already want to go back. One of the biggest surprises was just how much I loved California Adventure. From Cars land to the Buena Vista Street entrance this park is beautiful. I am no expert and this was my first time but from my understanding Disney put in a lot of time, work, and money to transform DCA from what it was. To "plus it" as Walt Disney would say. The distinct themed lands gave this park great direction and distinction but I could not help but draw comparisons in my mind to Hollywood Studios, especially when spending time in the Hollywood Land area of the park. I could imagine the entrance of Hollywood Studios being better than ever with its own unique Hollywood themed area, but now growing into more than that with a star wars land, pixar land, and much more. Do any of you think that Disney is going to try a similar transformation for DHS (which I would enjoy very much because of how much I loved DCA) or are they going for something different? Thoughts or own personal ideas? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter