• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will call for memory maker?

I'm wondering about this too. I will be at the World on 1/1 and ordered Memory Maker yesterday. I've done PP+ a few times and I know it would come in the mail and you would have to go to a photo center to get the card. I had to choose "Will Call" too...what's up with that? Hopefully someone can shed some light!

I purchased MM today for our January 4-11th trip. I have the same questions. Also wondering if Downtown Disney is an option for pick up.

Bumping because I'm looking at Memory Maker, too. Hopefully, it's like adding a ticket to your MB and you can do it at your resort. ??? :confused3

I asked at the concierge at my resort this am and he said to check with any camera shop in the parks or DTD. I'm not entirely sure he knew what I was talking about though.

I asked at the concierge at my resort this am and he said to check with any camera shop in the parks or DTD. I'm not entirely sure he knew what I was talking about though.

Wouldn't do you much good there. Memory maker can't be picked up at a PhotoPass station, just like PhotoPass plus couldn't be picked up at guest relations.

I assume one would pick it up at Will call.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What's there to pick up? MM is supposedly integrated into MagicBands now, and they don't send a CD anymore. Do you still need a voucher or something to get this activated?

Apparently you need a card, voucher, or something. When I ordered you had to chose pick-up at Will Call or several home delivery options. Mine wouldn't have been delivered on time, so I had to choose Will Call. Problem is, idk where Will Call is. Can anybody help those of us who don't know where Will Call is? I'm assuming there are park locations. How about DD or resorts? We arrive on the evening of Saturday, January 4, and we'd love to pick up whatever it is we need for MM that evening so that we are ready to hit the parks first thing in the morning.

So, I just called WDW to see if someone could help me with this MM Will Call pick-up situation, and what, if anything we need to pick up. She believes there is nothing to pick up (which is what one would think, since it's linked to your MDE account, MBs). But, since when I purchased it, it had delivery options or pick-up at Will Call, I assumed there must be something we need to pick up. According to this particular CM, sounds like the deliver or pick-up option isn't necessary (or shouldn't be on the website)....idk. Her advice was to check with the resort when we check in. Guess that wasn't much help, as I don't really know much more now than before I called. Sorry. Thought maybe we could get to the bottom of this one with a phone call

You should be able to claim the will call order in MDX like any other ticket. MM is processed in the computer system similar to a ticket entitlement. And yes, your resort concierge can process the will call - but they may no know how to.

You should be able to claim the will call order in MDX like any other ticket. MM is processed in the computer system similar to a ticket entitlement. And yes, your resort concierge can process the will call - but they may no know how to.
MDX? :confused3

Okay, an update. I picked my card up at City Hall inside magic kingdom. They helped me link it to MDX app as well. I've checked a couple of times and all my pics are on there. I had to show the card and swipe my Magic Band to get the ride photo from Splash mountain. I am not sure if others will just "appear." But, so far, so good.

Thank you for the info, Allisonlc! Enjoy your vacation, and I hope all continues to go well with your photos & MM:)

Okay, an update. I picked my card up at City Hall inside magic kingdom. They helped me link it to MDX app as well. I've checked a couple of times and all my pics are on there. I had to show the card and swipe my Magic Band to get the ride photo from Splash mountain. I am not sure if others will just "appear." But, so far, so good.

Thank you for this update. I was under the impression the benefit of this program over the old PP+ was that it was integrated into the Magic Band and there was nothing to pick up. I will check with Guest Relations when I get there on New Year's Day!

can I bump this up to ask about will call for Memory Maker again? Ours was not going to arrive in time so we had to do "will call." Are the resorts able to handle this by any chance? We are staying at POR. On our arrival day we arrive mid afternoon, so until we check in, get settled, get something to eat, and head to MK for the MSEP, I would love to have this done sooner rather than later. We won't have much time to ride anything as far as I know, but I'm wondering if we'll have Memory Maker in time for our Mickey meet and greet in town square (FP+) on the way into the park.

Is city hall still our best bet? We are first timers and leaving very soon, so I'm finding this smaller details a bit overwhelming at the moment.

can I bump this up to ask about will call for Memory Maker again? Ours was not going to arrive in time so we had to do "will call." Are the resorts able to handle this by any chance? We are staying at POR. On our arrival day we arrive mid afternoon, so until we check in, get settled, get something to eat, and head to MK for the MSEP, I would love to have this done sooner rather than later. We won't have much time to ride anything as far as I know, but I'm wondering if we'll have Memory Maker in time for our Mickey meet and greet in town square (FP+) on the way into the park. Is city hall still our best bet? We are first timers and leaving very soon, so I'm finding this smaller details a bit overwhelming at the moment.
I mean it's not really necessary? Memory maker just let's you download after your vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter