Will Bell Services drop luggage if we are not in room?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We arrive hours before check-in time at POP so plan to drop luggage at Bell Services and go to Epcot. Will they drop our luggage at the room once it is assigned even if we are not there?

I will just add that at a value resort it is technically "luggage assistance" instead of "bell services." And I have found they are either short-staff or overwhelmed late evenings. Unless you have time to wait for the bags to arrive, I recommend stopping to pick them up yourself if returning from a park and wanting to go to bed shortly.

I had opposite experience, I stayed at POP this past October, we arrived around 10:30am, left our luggage with Bell Services and went to Epcot. When we returned around 8pm, our luggage had been delivered to our room.

I had opposite experience, I stayed at POP this past October, we arrived around 10:30am, left our luggage with Bell Services and went to Epcot. When we returned around 8pm, our luggage had been delivered to our room.
Wow, that would be quite unusual for Disney. We've been leaving our luggage with Bell for years prior to our room being ready and have never had it delivered without us present in the room. Interesting.

Wow! That's some pixie dust right there!

I had that experience a few years back, too. We were not expecting it and went to Bell Services when we got back from the park and they told us they were already in our room.

We arrive hours before check-in time at POP so plan to drop luggage at Bell Services and go to Epcot. Will they drop our luggage at the room once it is assigned even if we are not there?
They have routinely dropped our Luggage in our Room without us being there.

I would let them know you would like them to do that when you leave your Luggage to be sure and I would leave a nice tip.

Let us know how it goes.

We had our luggage waiting in our room several times during recent visits to Pop over the last 2 years - maybe 4 out the last 6 trips. The 2ish times it wasn't in the room was because we had returned right around the time our room was ready and bell services said they hadn't had a chance to drop it off yet (though they came a few minutes after calling) and the other we never dropped our bags off since our room was ready right after arrival.

Could be a function of how much space they have available and how many bags were already in storage

Wow, that would be quite unusual for Disney. We've been leaving our luggage with Bell for years prior to our room being ready and have never had it delivered without us present in the room. Interesting.
We’ve seen reports from Pop specifically of that happening recently, but I believe only Pop.

I had my luggage brought to my room at Riviera without me being there. It was because I waited around 45 mins for them to come after calling and when I called them back it turns out they forgot to send someone. I told them I needed to leave the room and they brought the luggage in the room for me sometime later.

Every single time we stay at Pop they move our luggage to our room if it isn’t ready when we drop it off and go to the parks. No other Disney hotel has done this for us since magical express ended. I have never had to go to bell services to pick up luggage after returning in the evening to go to
our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter