• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wildtree Freezer Meal

adventure_woman

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever been to one of these workshops? Was it worth it? The menu seems okay. How did the actual meals taste?

I was just invited to one of these. I'm curious how much $$$ to attend and make your ten meals?

Is that just another home sales party? I'm familiar with the Wildtree line of food spice blends and infused oils. They are pretty expensive for what you get. I can't imagine that the cost of the workshops would be cheap, but I'm sure that they are designed to get you to purchase their products while you're there.

I would NEVER do one of these again. I did the "Rock the Crock" session.

The spices were expensive. Some I only used about 1teaspoon or less.

The meals were not all that good.

I have a ton of the spices leftover that I have not used, and will probably toss.

Sorry, I am not a fan of this concept.

The spices cost about $75, and the food to bring to the session cost about an additional 75. So not worth it. Of the 8 or 10 things we made, there is only 1 thing we made again. Just one.

I've never done a workshop, but I love their products. If you have some already that you don't know what to do with, you can go to their website. They have a recipe section that is so easy to use. You just put in what product you have and it gives you a bunch of recipes. It makes it so easy for us to eat at home instead of out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter