Wilderness Lodge Woods View

Does anyone have any woods view WL pictures? We are staying there in August.

I'm hoping someone answers/posts photos to your question... My family will be there in August as well (8/2-8/7) in a woodsview. Good Luck!

We will be there August 4-15 and would love to see some more WL photos. We have a woods view with bunk beds, so some woods view picts would be great.

There is an extensive thread that has pics of the 'views' from WL rooms here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1941097

thanks so much for making me go back to that thread! I was there a few days ago but gave up after the first several pics of Courtyard View rooms. You were right- I kept looking and there they were! (actually, that is exactly the wing I requested, so it will be very helpful to know where I'm asking for. :thumbsup2

we stayed in Wl woods view this past May and we had a great view
29786_394404646149_512116149_4618530_1947174_n.jpg

We could see the monorail Plus ...
29786_394404666149_512116149_4618531_2274606_n.jpg

yep that is the Cinderella's castle at the magic kingdom..
it was very cool laying in bed watching the castle change colors:thumbsup2

Amanda- thanks for the links to your trip photos! I feel like a just took part in an awesome trip report without having read one word... fantastic pics!! -Stace

Wow, what was Amanda's room #? With the monorail and castle view? Does anybody please know?

I have a few pics from last year when I stayed in a woods view room...I'll post them when I get home from work later! :)

I have a few pics from last year when I stayed in a woods view room...I'll post them when I get home from work later! :)

Yay! I have just a tad over three more weeks until I'm there, and the photos REALLY help with the waiting game. :thumbsup2

Here are my pics from our woods view room last year:

IMG_0159.jpg

Our room, obviously!

IMG_0024.jpg

The view looking towards the left. If you look through the trees, you can see the lake!

IMG_0023.jpg

The view to the right, looking towards the villas!

IMG_0163.jpg

Our balcony!

I have more pics, but they're mostly of the pool and the lobby with the Christmas decorations! Our room was on the 4th floor, on the villas side, and it was a great location, very peaceful and quiet! I would personally rather stay in a woods view than a courtyard view room, but that's just me, I like quiet! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter