Wilderness lodge or Animal Kingdom, any insight?

adisful

Earning My Ears
Any suggestions on which hotel to chose Animal Kingdom Or Wilderness Lodge
and would June or Esater be a better time to visit?

You'll probably get more responses on the Disney Resorts forum

To give my thoughts, it depends on what you're looking for.
WL is a beautiful resort and a boat ride away from MK. Themeing is wonderful, you'll really feel like you're in the Pacific Northwest.
AKL is also beautiful and incredibly themed. Even without a Savannah view room you'll be able to see the animals from several different viewing areas. It's a 5 minute (most) bus ride to AK and longer bus rides every where else.

As for timing, Easter is crazy busy! June is busy (kids are out of school) but not nearly as busy as Easter. It's hot in June and will most likely rain for an hour every afternoon, but I'd rather have that than holiday crowds. JMHO :goodvibes

disney is offering a new package

pay for 4 day get 3 free - it is not good for Easter or palm - but the other days it is a great day. Especially if you can go in March!

go to the Disney resort for more information.

on the resorts AKL is pretty far away from everything except AK.

so would go with WL - it is just closer to the action - especially MK.

Thanks for the advice, Wilderness lodge it is, and it will have to be June because of my daughter and school, first year of highschool it will be too difficult to pull her to go at a less busy time or for better weather. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter